CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Can we please just get MLG to do everything now? This is just soul destroying. 

343 should hang their heads in shame. 

I feel so bad for our casters this weekend. Talented, hard working, and constantly having to apologize and eat shit for this production. This is by far the worst produced event I have ever seen.

I try to stay positive (I know I have made this clear in the past), but this weekend has me questioning what the hell I am even doing being a Halo fan anymore.

• Upvote (+1) 3

"We'll see you i-"

Did Goldenboy say Candlejack in his explanation or wh

bUNXwFD.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 4

Ok, as annoying as this is, THANK YOU to the team for actually communicating with viewers in a proper manner. Technical shit happens, and it has happened a LOT this particular event, but as long as you are honest and explain the situation it is very easily forgiven.

If HCS have learnt one thing from previous event it has been this and I am grateful for it, thank you for the honesty.

Normally watch every second of these events, but I've just been following the results on Twitter and TB instead.  Even the die-hards are embarrassed.  Sad.

This has to be an all time low for halo in terms of viewership and production. 

Only if you're not counting twitter views.

3213713-3408653517-32112.png

Worlds venue was trash. Worlds production? Really fucking good. I think most people here would agree that Worlds, from a stream viewer perspective, was awesome.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Seeing Goldenboy apologising for this sucks.

kwYgdmN.png

Excellent Destiny reference.

• Upvote (+1) 2

close but nah, HCS orange county

viewership wise anyways

Sure but i mean in terms of an event being broadcasted on the halo twitch channel.

• Upvote (+1) 1

How do you follow up the viral debacle of the Worlds venue with a production as shit as this.

I'm impressed at how committed the production team is at delivering terrible events. At least the casters and players make it worth it.

Worlds venue was trash. Worlds production? Really fucking good. I think most people here would agree that Worlds, from a stream viewer perspective, was awesome.

i was mostly focusing on the phrase "low point"

the balloons were low, and they made me sad