CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I feel like people that call TL "boring" (in terms of personality) literally don't watch them outside of events. They're constantly joking, trolling, roasting me/Kory/each other.

Calling their playstyle boring is fine -- most people call Korean teams in LoL boring, and yet they win. MVP Ozone/Samsung White was one of the most "boring" teams to watch but they were my favorite because they played intelligent League of Legends. They didn't go for stupid, risky plays. They went for wins without engages.

I'd rather have a boring team that places well than an exciting team that finishes outside the top 6.

Do they need you?

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 4

I don't think it's that crazy that one team resonates with me more than the other. 

Not trying to hate  :intensifies:

@@Oreodrinker where you at? Come near the h1 station and introduce yourself or find someone with a Beach LAN shirt and have them get a hold of me.

Anyone else from the forums here? Nice to play CE 2's with so many different people.

Too many kids play bumper jumper and somehow we're throwing grenades at their teammates :/ also was asked "how do I boost?" meaning thrust haha. It's been fun getting two groups of noobs on a station and letting them go to town.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Penguin has a very well known personality in the scene. He has more "personality" than any Optic member really shows aside from Lethul. Snakebite is smart but so are the in game leaders of Liquid. Stellur's shot is on par with Royal 2's. They're sooooooo similar in most regards but one team is praised for being "calm" and "robotic" and the other team is called "boring". It's just weird.

I don't get it either, especially since Penguin is the biggest troll in Halo probably.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I feel like people that call TL "boring" (in terms of personality) literally don't watch them outside of events. They're constantly joking, trolling, roasting me/Kory/each other.

Calling their playstyle boring is fine -- most people call Korean teams in LoL boring, and yet they win. MVP Ozone/Samsung White was one of the most "boring" teams to watch but they were my favorite because they played intelligent League of Legends. They didn't go for stupid, risky plays. They went for wins without engages.

I'd rather have a boring team that places well than an exciting team that finishes outside the top 6.

Exactly. Hell, even listening to their scrims shows this. They're actually really entertaining people.

Sorry for that boring Game 4 guys

Ur sarcasm game is too strong.... u know we were talking about liquid outside of the game

About as much as Halo needs you.

Yeah but in terms of need, both of you pale in comparison to Cratos :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

I feel like people that call TL "boring" (in terms of personality) literally don't watch them outside of events.  They're constantly joking, trolling, roasting me/Kory/each other.

but that doesn't really matter if it never comes across in streams or interviews or events ...?  I've watched Rayne and Eco stream, they were about as boring and non-interactive as OG2, which is really saying something

• Upvote (+1) 1

@@Oreodrinker where you at? Come near the h1 station and introduce yourself or find someone with a Beach LAN shirt and have them get a hold of me.

Anyone else from the forums here? Nice to play CE 2's with so many different people.

Too many kids play bumper jumper and somehow we're throwing grenades at their teammates :/ also was asked "how do I boost?" meaning thrust haha. It's been fun getting two groups of noobs on a station and letting them go to town.

I am victim to throwing nades at my teammate because bumper Jumper

• Upvote (+1) 1

Wait, is snakebite actually sick?

He sound terrible during this listen-in.

poor dude.

• Upvote (+1) 1