CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

And then they lb rd1 vs a shit team. They would win and at worst place top12. He's saying they wouldn't win a series at all which is absurd.

With a stronger roster, Era still would've been the 9th seed, lost in round 1 and played EG for top 12.

Whoa, PJ sounds bad. Hope he feels better soon.

This is about to be NV's asterisk win.

• Upvote (+1) 1

With a stronger roster, Era still would've been the 9th seed, lost in round 1 and played EG for top 12.

No. All you have to do is win 1 series for top12. If eg.lost to era wb Rd 1they would have played empowered in lbrd1
  • Upvote (+1) 1

No offense Tiberius, but TL is the most boring team to watch for some reason.

Dude they just fly everywhere how is that boring? People always complain about "slow" stuff they're the complete opposite.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

are nV playing on side station or after this series?

Im not sure if its going to be shown however im sure 100% that NV are NOT currently playing their match?

No. All you have to do is win 1 series for top12. If eg.lost to era wb Rd 1they would have played empowered in lbrd1

Oh I was under the impression that Era played EG in LR1. My bad. Should pay more attention to Proverb's brackets.

Dude they just fly everywhere how is that boring? People always complain about "slow" stuff they're the complete opposite.

They show 0 personality to viewers who watch. Nver giving interviews may contribute to that

• Upvote (+1) 4

I guess I just have zero interest in the players. I know they're all good, but other supportive emotions. 

q8kudou, on 13 May 2017 - 6:07 PM, said:

They show 0 personality to viewers who watch. Nver giving interviews may contribute to that

Yes

• Upvote (+1) 2

They're just like Optic in that regard though. The most emotion Optic shows is Royal 2 getting tilted. I think it's more the names on the team.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

No offense Tiberius, but TL is the most boring team to watch for some reason. 

Do you ever watch them stream?  All they do is troll.

• Upvote (+1) 1

They're just like Optic in that regard though. The most emotion Optic shows is Royal 2 getting tilted. I think it's more the names on the team.

Not at all: Lethul is very funny, Frosty is always trying to get other triggered with teabagging, Snakebit is a smart dude that's fun to listen to, and Royal 2 is just very good. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Not really talking about in-game communication

No idea how Snakebite is playing like this, he is literally dead from illness on the stage. Guy is a machine man.

• Upvote (+1) 7

No personality?? What about our lord and savior Lethul

Liquid players just show 0 emotion in general.  Whether it's tournaments/streams etc.  They're all very lowkey.  

You won't even see Stellar smile if they 4-0 Optic in 2018 Worlds

• Upvote (+1) 1

Not at all: Lethul is very funny, Frosty is always trying to get other triggered with teabagging, Snakebit is a smart dude that's fun to listen to, and Royal 2 is just very good.

Penguin has a very well known personality in the scene. He has more "personality" than any Optic member really shows aside from Lethul. Snakebite is smart but so are the in game leaders of Liquid. Stellur's shot is on par with Royal 2's. They're sooooooo similar in most regards but one team is praised for being "calm" and "robotic" and the other team is called "boring". It's just weird.
  • Upvote (+1) 5

Penguin has a very well known personality in the scene. He has more "personality" than any Optic member really shows aside from Lethul. Snakebite is smart but so are the in game leaders of Liquid. Stellur's shot is on par with Royal 2's. They're sooooooo similar in most regards but one team is praised for being "calm" and "robotic" and the other team is called "boring". It's just weird.

I feel like people that call TL "boring" (in terms of personality) literally don't watch them outside of events.  They're constantly joking, trolling, roasting me/Kory/each other.

Calling their playstyle boring is fine -- most people call Korean teams in LoL boring, and yet they win.  MVP Ozone/Samsung White was one of the most "boring" teams to watch but they were my favorite because they played intelligent League of Legends.  They didn't go for stupid, risky plays.  They went for wins without engages.

I'd rather have a boring team that places well than an exciting team that finishes outside the top 6.

• Upvote (+1) 5