CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I don't wanna be too negative and I appreciate that it's a tough job but the repetitiveness of what the casters talk about is awful. The amount of times I've heard

'optic have such calm communication'

'I always write str8 off but... '

'how important are power ups on this map?' 'he's known for his support role but is putting in some slays'

'splyce are known for their slaying ability but do they lack the maturity? '

I could write about 50 of the same phrases that I hear 50 times each event but it would kill me.

Destiny is a million times more fun than any 343 product. 

This, as many times as it needs to be repeated.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I just don't understand why someone who's completely uninvolved with stream production is being blamed for it.

Probably because it's his and his brother's company that is running the event? People are pissed off at everyone involved. He's just the only one with enough balls to show up so it gets directed at him. Because the people who have more responsibility refuse to listen to any criticism.

Knighty knight makes reference to how these settings have 'made the game exponentially better' and goldenboy quickly brushes his comment aside as if it's an insult to 343s precious autos and base game

• Upvote (+1) 1

I feel like Falcated was the last one left in the pick in EG's eyes.  I would of rather seen any other player from OS get picked up instead, but I'm glad they're finding their own success.

Probably because it's his and his brother's company that is running the event? People are pissed off at everyone involved. He's just the only one with enough balls to show up so it gets directed at him. Because the people who have more responsibility refuse to listen to any criticism.

Not a big fan of calling out individuals that have the balls to come on here and respond, but yea he's an owner of it and should get some blame regardless of actual job at the event. The entire company should be blamed - this isn't the first time either.

52fccaad15ad7c1975cf840e87253fda.png

http://platinum5studios.com/about.html

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Splyce 3-0d someone, or they 2-1 them. i think it was Splyice, Uh no one know whats going on but the settings are better!

People paid to turn up and play FFA at LAN they turn up and are playing on the servers we play at home, not the LAN build.

Do not defend how this tournament is being run off screen it's garbage.

Defending the tournament because they can keep a bracket updated? That's where we've got to? That's fucking basic industry standard bull shit, so many cowboy company TO just give us MLG.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Destiny is a million times more fun than any 343 product. 

PvE, yes, 100%. I have 1000x more fun raiding in Destiny then I do with anything in H5.

But PvP? Maybe when more than ~5 bullets out of a 30 rd mag actually do damage.

Literally every problem Halo esports has had, Destiny PvP has had worse. It's horribly balanced, weapons are randomized as a feature. Abilities are like Spartan Abilities on crack. Supers are essentially powerups but given for free. Radar covers like half the map, even if you're crouching. Aim assist is absurd. And the netcode is horrendous.

I love Destiny as a casual PVP game, but it is not by any means a competitive shooter, even with all the sweat rules.

I said "IF"

Wow Lethal took Splyce to 5 games? My buddy has been calling them the worst am team since they formed, lol

Not a big fan of calling out individuals that have the balls to come on here and respond, but yea he's an owner of it and should get some blame regardless of actual job at the event. The entire company should be blamed - this isn't the first time either.

52fccaad15ad7c1975cf840e87253fda.png

http://platinum5studios.com/about.html

Idk, I can't find any fault with the Inventory & Merchandising from watching the stream.  

• Upvote (+1) 1

No it wasnt. They 3-0d Vic and ninja at STL and placed top6. Dropping Devon was the beginning of the end.

Respectfully disagree. That felt like a fluke. I did not get the sense that Contra and Devon fit especially well into that roster. Vic X and Ninja felt like they had a positive effect on the twins.

if OG win this im probably gonna turn the stream off. Not worth the shitty production to watch the same outcome of the last couple of events.

I also truly believe that liquid seem content with 2nd and should be more ambitious against optic. In the other hand, envy and potic feels like a much greater true rivalry because of envy's real ambition to defeat optic. Also, snip3down vs lethul rivalry makes envy and optic a better rivalry as liquid seem too innocent as they are friends with optic.

OPINIONS?

Expected, EG is really bad. If EG didn't had "pro seeds" they would have finished below top16.

IF EG didn't have a spot in pro League. RoyBox would have quit by now. 

So the battle for the 8th seed is a lot more interesting now. If theyd done the LCQ on LAN I think Oxy would've taken it, but Splyce might have the online advantage.

• Upvote (+1) 2