CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

If Competitive Destiny 2 is a thing i will not be surprised if Halo pros transition over. Halo is  most definitely in a wheelchair now. So it really was 343's intention all along

Literally every problem Halo esports has had, Destiny PvP has had worse. It's horribly balanced, weapons are randomized as a feature. Abilities are like Spartan Abilities on crack. Supers are essentially powerups but given for free. Radar covers like half the map, even if you're crouching. Aim assist is absurd. And the netcode is horrendous.

I love Destiny as a casual PVP game, but it is not by any means a competitive shooter, even with all the sweat rules.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Honestly, dropping Victory X is what killed this EG team. They've been on life support ever since.

Yup.

That was such an awful decision.

Naded played well this tournament, I'm sad to see EG out this sucks.

I want to see Naded stay at EG! I'm cheering on Oxygen for rest of tourney.

• Upvote (+1) 2

EG got outplaced by contra (a player they have under contract)

:thinking::thinking::thinking:

Eg about to enforce the contract and bring contra back lul
  • Upvote (+1) 5

I love how the audio doesn't match the video. 

Boy X-Games truly feels light years ago. Seeing my boy Roy just doesn't have the time to commit to being a top player anymore.

EG officially ended when they dropped Victory for Stellur.

Are Pro League rosters locked right now?

Does it matter? It's a living document lol.

Literally every problem Halo esports has had, Destiny PvP has had worse. It's horribly balanced, weapons are randomized as a feature. Abilities are like Spartan Abilities on crack. Supers are essentially powerups but given for free. Radar covers like half the map, even if you're crouching. Aim assist is absurd. And the netcode is horrendous.

I love Destiny as a casual PVP game, but it is not by any means a competitive shooter, even with all the sweat rules.

All they have to do to kill off Halo is give MLG full control over competitive settings like Halos of the past.

Activision own MLG now I guarantee that Destiny 2 will have a competitive league.

EDIT

I'm just so sour of how 343 handle Halo, literally suffocating any life out of it, why can't we just have MLG, why has it taken nearly 2 years to get competitive settings? These settings at start of H5 and maybe we wouldn't be where we are today.

I'm so pessimistic at the future of Halo right now.

Ugh so rough being an EG/RoyBox fan..

Rooting for Contra/Ryanoob now then.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I would normally be annoyed that a prior obligation was stopping me from watching Halo. I am pretty happy about it right now. Time to get drunk at this wedding.

Have a good night guys. Farm that rep while you can.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Honestly, dropping Victory X is what killed this EG team. They've been on life support ever since.

No it wasnt. They 3-0d Vic and ninja at STL and placed top6. Dropping Devon was the beginning of the end.

All they have to do to kill off Halo is give MLG full control over competitive settings like Halos of the past.

Activision own MLG now I guarantee that Destiny 2 will have a competitive league.

They've got two other shooters they're pouring their resources into instead.

I really don't get why Cam and Tyler got the boot during the league...They fucking beat OG with that team but no,team changes. Hell,we had a chance to pick up Ryan instead of ogre but no.EG really needs to practice and get their shit together.

• Upvote (+1) 1

If Competitive Destiny 2 is a thing i will not be surprised if Halo pros transition over. Halo is  most definitely in a wheelchair now. So it really was 343's intention all along 

Destiny PvP is trash 

• Upvote (+1) 1

falcated was such a strange choice for EG I feel like they always rush stuff and never take risks like LG deff did with sayan AND trippey.

H4 has better PvP then Destiny

Destiny is a million times more fun than any 343 product. 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 10