CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Halo is fucking dead after this event lol gonna need some defibrilators at Dreamhack :(

I'm not watching another HCS event after this event unless MLG is the TO. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

This stream selection is clearly another instance of ESL bias toward Str8.  Since Elamite and Tsquared work for ESL it's clearly all their fault.

Sure, ESL has nothing to do with this event or this stream, but somehow it's their fault instead of the fault of the people working for UMG or 343, whom we've already been told repeatedly are hard working passionate individuals who are not to blame for any mishaps that have occurred here.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 3

I'm done, I'm calling for the T.O.'s job after this. I don't care about the production quality being sketchy to start because shit happens. To not have your top teams on the main stage though is a travesty.

You want viewership and halo to grow? Why isn't every series Optic plays on main stage then? Why aren't players such as Ninja, Snipedown, and a walking legend team in EG on main stage every chance you can get?

Why aren't players being used for interviews during other series or brought to the booth during breaks? These top pros And even Am's I'm sure would be beyond willing to hop in and talk about halo in these ways considering anything good for halo is good for them.

It's common sense to do these things as a company/league that runs events on streaming sites.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Whoever is watching this, stop commenting. It pops up and blocks the video. No one needs to read your comments. It's not twitch

sorry  :(

Whoever is watching this, stop commenting. It pops up and blocks the video. No one needs to read your comments. It's not twitch

Can you disable that? Annoying as hell on ipad.

It's just sad really. Someone at 343 needs to step up and make the right decisions when it comes to really obvious stuff like streaming LG vs EG. But I guess no one cares enough to do it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's just sad really. Someone at 343 needs to step up and make the right decisions when it comes to really obvious stuff like streaming LG vs EG. But I guess no one cares enough to do it.

It seems like the people making decisions don't know anything about competitive Halo.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Can you disable that? Annoying as hell on ipad.

You can disable on computers by pressing H

idk about mobile

• Upvote (+1) 2

This stream selection is clearly another instance of ESL bias toward Str8.  Since Elamite and Tsquared work for ESL it's clearly all their fault.

Sure, ESL has nothing to do with this event or this stream, but somehow it's their fault instead of the fault of the people working for UMG or 343, whom we've already been told repeatedly are hard working passionate individuals who are not to blame for any mishaps that have occurred here.

We really don't need this right now.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Not only are they not showing EG/LG  but they are having Srongside and Ghost cast the series they are showing together.  343/UMG is trolling the fuck out of us at this point.

is only joke

why u haff to be mad

Sarcasm is the last bastion I have for getting entertainment out of a tournament that puts Pro Team vs Pro Team match-ups on side stations, relegated to Periscope streams.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Sarcasm is the last bastion I have for getting entertainment out of a tournament that puts Pro Team vs Pro Team match-ups on side stations, relegated to Periscope streams.

Fair enough.

343 clearly hired people who hate competitive Halo / esports to run their competitive scene. Wouldn't be the first time, as they used this tactic with Halol 4.

• Upvote (+1) 2