CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Who the eff does a dot gotta blow to get us a second stream?  I mean by god I'll take one for the team just let me watch the fucking tournament.

• Upvote (+1) 4

#BringBackMLG

The incompetence of whoever is in charge of this event is unreal...I wonder what bottom of the barrel TO 343 will find next as an excuse to not use MLG.

The incompetence of whoever is in charge of this event is unreal...I wonder what bottom of the barrel TO 343 will find next as an excuse to not use MLG.

They offered me 3000 bucks to host an event in my basement. 

They offered me 3000 bucks to host an event in my basement. 

can your basement fit 200000 cables?

Fingers crossed eRa makes this a real series so that EG/LG off-stream wasn't for nothing.

I was trying to be positive, but not showing EG vs LG in the loser bracket is the most idiotic decision I have ever seen. I can't understand how these people even succeed in life, the level of incompetence is unbelievable.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Fingers crossed eRa makes this a real series so that EG/LG off-stream wasn't for nothing.

Fingers crossed it is a quick 3-0 so we can see EG/LG ftfy

Ninja is the most popular halo streamer. No one wants to watch him play his and vicx's old team right?

-umg

• Upvote (+1) 6

can your basement fit 200000 cables?

Only 23493 more than I already have. 

We gucci. 

#BringBackMLG

THIS IS AN ELIMINATION MATCH WITH MANY OF THE COMMUNITY'S FAVORITE PLAYERS ON BOTH SIDES AND ITS OFF STREAM.

SINCERELY, FUCK UMG.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Whilst it sucks I reckon the reason we're not seeing EG vs LG is because they decided which matches get streamed ahead of time.

They absolutely should have delayed by a few minutes to switch them around though.

Clearly no one wants to watch STR8 vs ptzyipypgippspfppys team instead of LG and EG.

• Downvote (-1) 1

Whilst it sucks I reckon the reason we're not seeing EG vs LG is because they decided which matches get streamed ahead of time.

You flex the fucker in, I don't care if it's "planned". They need to start acting like an actual tournament organizers here and make decisions to benefit viewership. This is beyond dumb at this point.

Why is 343 griefing us? Not only do they choose to stream America's least interesting series instead of showing which pro team doesn't make top 8 they give potentially the worst casting pair possible for it.

They absolutely should have delayed by a few minutes to switch them around though.

Then you changed your fucking schedule, this is entertainment. Like holy fuck are these people like mentally challenged??
  • Upvote (+1) 1