CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I'm curious, who else would be near the top of that list?

In no particular order, my top 10 would probably be: Eco, Rayne, Subzero, Stellur, Shotzzy, Saiyan, Ace, Renegade, Heinz, Bubu.

• Upvote (+1) 1

In no particular order, my top 10 would probably be: Eco, Rayne, Subzero, Stellur, Shotzzy, Saiyan, Ace, Renegade, Heinz, Bubu.

Heinz over APG?

Ace and Heinz  :wutface:

Great guys but I'd put Victory and Tripppey ahead of them both, all opinion though really

They aren't actually about to show the Str8 series over the LG/EG series right?

I mean they slow mo and reverse music they add to replays so...

• Downvote (-1) 1

Heinz over APG?

I had Heinz, APG, then replaced APG with Bubu.  It gets really foggy after that, imo.

Great guys but I'd put Victory and Tripppey ahead of them both, all opinion though really

I would never list Cam as a first round draft pick.  Not because he's not good (and I'd definitely be interested in drafting him if I had plenty of high level slaying talent and missed out on the Ecos/Raynes/Bubus/Shooters), but he's overlooked and underrated, so shouldn't be high on someone's draft board if a draft happened.

Why are tgey showing us str8 vs an open team while EG vs lG is offstream??????!!!!!

• Upvote (+1) 1

At this point I want Halo to die instead of continuously be embarrassed. 

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Wait, is no LG/EG serious?

Periscope: the unofficial broadcast partner of the HCS. Bringing you all the games you actually want to see

• Upvote (+1) 4

Its totally beyond me but for what its worth, im sorry gents. Doing the best i can as a caster to keep it rolling, some great teams and players here this weekend. Gotta do what we can for the players and fans.

Why is there no pro player interaction when they aren't playing? Why not get a pro player on the booth talking about anything halo? Why not snag someone like Lethul or Snakebite or Ryanoob and bring them on for a game or two and talk to the pros about the teams playing and strategies.

So many different ways to talk to pros during the stream that aren't cheesy post series interviews and yet they go completely wasted.

• Upvote (+1) 2