CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I'm beginning to lose hope in EG as a long time RoyBox fan. I wanted RoyBox and Contra to pick up Ryanoob after the 3 of them played amazing together and just couldn't carry old man 2gre, but RoyBox and manager of the year Towey decide to drop fucking Contra. I can't argue with the Naded pickup over Ryanoob as that could go either way, but dropping Contra for Falcated? Give me a break.

So happy to see Contra and Ryanoob perform well.

This is why being bff's with the manager fails. They should all be accounted for and dropped if they continue this downward spiral out of Top 8 regardless of Pro League.

This teams feels like more of an easy side paycheck than a team. I hope I'm wrong and they can rebound but I'm not holding my breath.

• Upvote (+1) 2

How has the production been today?

When they do slow mo for the replays the Halo soundtrack they are playing also slows down so that's fun

• Upvote (+1) 3

Have to have 1-3 people on it at all times, plus equipment too. I want a 2nd stream but I can't justify it right now with our viewership sadly.

Come on now let's not act like a company like 343 can't afford this like could easily take a little bit out of the crowdfunding pool to cover this easily and getting to see all the matches>>>>>>>>not seeing them at all.

Also the viewership at worlds for the secondary stream wasn't bad I think it remained around 3-5k IIRC.

I'm beginning to lose hope in EG as a long time RoyBox fan. I wanted RoyBox and Contra to pick up Ryanoob after the 3 of them played amazing together and just couldn't carry old man 2gre, but RoyBox and manager of the year Towey decide to drop fucking Contra. I can't argue with the Naded pickup over Ryanoob as that could go either way, but dropping Contra for Falcated? Give me a break.

Roy and contra clearly didn't get along

20k+ viewers on MLG.tv

Wow... I'm an idiot. I completely forgot cod's main stream was on MLG.tv.

Carry on.

Consider this: OS will get top 8 and not be in pro league while a pro team will be top 12? and still be shoehorned into pro league because of final placings last november

• Upvote (+1) 3

Consider this: OS will get top 8 and not be in pro league while a pro team will be top 12? and still be shoehorned into pro league because of final placings last november

Would be cool if teams have to re-qualify b/c you know the rules are a living document.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I dont know what to do.

I dont want to stop watching because i know for a fact low viewership numbers will be interpreted incorrectly.

But i dont feel like they deserve the viewership either...

I feel bad for the casters. They seem to be the only people involved in HCS that have the right combination of passion and competence. They are the only ones where "its out of my control" is actually valid.

Whoever thought Pro League standings from 6 months ago was a good idea was completely ignorant. Team and players change - top on new settings too? Sad to see teams that deserve to be there not get in.

Pretty sure we said all this stuff when it was announced, and much like we always say it happens and we have to live with dumb decisions by those that are out of their element.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Shooter for Eco during exchange period.

Saiyan would be a better on-paper pickup. Ryanoob could bring a lot to that squad too imo

This could of been a great tournament for pro league placements. 

I just assumed Contra didn't want to team with the twins anymore. Given how things went for them I wouldn't blame him.

Saiyan would be a better on-paper pickup. Ryanoob could bring a lot to that squad too imo

Neither Shooter nor Eco are "on-paper" players.

But if you put me in a Halo draft and told me I couldn't draft OpTic or nV players, Eco would be near the top of my draft list.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Whoever is the director of the HCS doesn't care about Halo esports at all. All they care about is the paycheck.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I feel so bad for Simms, onset, wonderboy, etc. They're constantly dealt shitty hands and come into the forums to apologize as if they have any control of it. They deserve better.

• Upvote (+1) 8

I feel so bad for Simms, onset, wonderboy, etc. They're constantly dealt shitty hands and come into the forums to apologize as if they have any control of it. They deserve better.

They're the only ones who care

But if you put me in a Halo draft and told me I couldn't draft OpTic or nV players, Eco would be near the top of my draft list.

I'm curious, who else would be near the top of that list?

And meanwhile the people who are responsible either ignore us or post with excuses.

Only have respect for Phade and Clap.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Eco is clearly better than shooter. He should pull a lethul and join splyce. There's more potential there than with this liquid

We better see lg vs eg and str8 cs era in addition to the wbrd3 matches

• Upvote (+1) 1