CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

According to Nem on Twitter, that win actually qualifies them for top 8.

Top6. That's how it always is.
  • Upvote (+1) 3

They haven't had a series yet that warrants them being on stream compared to the other matches that we've had today. Why show OG stomp on teams like Empowered or Evil Geniuses over more competitive series like Splyce vs Team Liquid or Str8 Rippin vs Oxygen Supremacy?

The entire point of going to pool play on Fridays is so we skip watching the blowout matches nobody cares about. Agree there isn't a point in showing the OG vs 18th seed team on stream when it's already hard enough getting them to show the good series.

They haven't had a series yet that warrants them being on stream compared to the other matches that we've had today. Why show OG stomp on teams like Empowered or Evil Geniuses over more competitive series like Splyce vs Team Liquid or Str8 Rippin vs Oxygen Supremacy?

I mean i don't necessarily disagree with you, but on the other hand, you want the viewership? Never underestimate the OpTic juice.

Thank god MSI is on so I don't have to be subjected to these flickering black screens and trash audio.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Splyce vs Team Liquid:

3-1 TL

3-2 Splyce

3-2 TL

TL takes the scrim 8-6

Unless they play for a 4th time this event

• Upvote (+1) 1

Splyce/TL is such a great matchup, we'll probably see it again which is insane.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Whoever picks this god awful Halo content should be ashamed, guitars and social slayer? REALLY

So much good stuff out there for Halo and you guys pick the elevator music of content.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

The Pink jerseys were a Valentine's thing.  They're not actually supposed to be wearing those anymore to my knowledge, but I think they like them better.

Oh ok thanks. I like the blue jerseys for sure.

Instead of having a wbrd2 series wait to show on stream, they'd rather show a lb Rd 1 match lmao