CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

If the numbers are legit then that's amazing.

I'm not exactly overcome with confidence at the "we will do better". Frankie is using vague PR speak and hasn't actually apologized for anything, nothing on articles, nothing on refunds etc. 

It's entirely possible this will be brushed off as a minor blip, and the twitter numbers will be used as a justification of the direction they are taking the game. We may not get any settings change at all.

Time will tell. 

I get to shoot in a cool venue this weekend :D

my first esport event. im going for sheer hope of it sparking some sort of esports craze in atlantic city..... would love to live within 2 hours of an esports hub. lol.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's like there's been a memo passed around to avoid this forum. Even @@Elamite only posted to defend himself, quite rightly, but not a peep since.

@@Tashi @@Timo

It's pathetic. They're basically an entire group of children. If you aren't raining praise on them then they don't care what you have to say. I've never seen a dev in this kind of industry just straight up ignore ANYTHING that isn't praise like 343 does. It's actually insane and it sucks that this is the company in charge of such a wonderful franchise. Every single thing is just negatives after negatives.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Frankie is going to sign out of Reddit and never come back by the time that thread runs it course. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

They're braver than I thought to post viewership numbers in which the "unique viewership" was 100x the peak concurrent on twitter for everyone to see.

• Upvote (+1) 2

xIxB6gm.png

We are the problem now. You are off the hook @@Commonly.

Yes, we are the problem, the community that dares to criticize our 343 overlords. 

Those mods seem a little sensitive.

r/halo is a safe echo chamber where 343 can go to get some high fives.

People just wig out like crazed one direction fans if 343 shows up, always been that way.

I've seen the same over at Halo Waypoint.  Especially after Matchmaking Updates

"Looks great!"  "Awesome!  Keep up the good work"

What did the TMMT stand for with the Crowd Pleasers team?

It's something with Money matches so I assume "The money matches team" or something along those lines.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

When Greenskull has issues with something Halo you know it's bad.

dfffcfea1416a5979bb03ab30995b93a.png

This is beyond a joke now, seriously I'm lost for words, 343 hold zero accountability for anything, they dodge there biggest e-sport community, ignore all feedback unless it's from war zone kiddies.

I'm done.

• Upvote (+1) 1

7.9 million halo esports enthusiasts.

13 million hwc unique viewers.

:weback: 

talk about G R O W T H

xIxB6gm.png

We are the problem now. You are off the hook @@Commonly.

that guy is allowed to use r/halo but i'm not

What did the TMMT stand for with the Crowd Pleasers team?

the money matches team

• Upvote (+1) 5