CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

It's almost like they aren't trying anymore.

First ALG being in the bracket and now this? Did they fire someone a year ago, put them in a box with no internet, then bring them back just to run the HCS twitter and stream graphics?

wait did optic beat str8 or did oxygen beat str8? I'm so confused

oxygen

Oxygen beat str8 and will face nV. 

OG is up 2-0 on EG and will play the winner of TL/Splyce

wait did optic beat str8 or did oxygen beat str8? I'm so confused

Why isn't Oxygen shortened to "O2"???

• Upvote (+1) 2

Walshy x Goldenboy is a pretty good duo.

One of my favourite casting duos. Walsh has gotten a lot better with his H5 knowledge and Goldenboy is, well, himself, and that's an amazing thing no matter how bad the production is.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why isn't Oxygen shortened to "O2" instead of OG???

Who's calling Oxygen OG? They should just be OS

• Upvote (+1) 3

Who's calling Oxygen OG? They should just be OS

Pretty sure they are, I mistyped.

So happy to have these live events. Under last season's format instead of watching Oxygen Supremacy (through Periscope albeit) clinch a top six finish we'd just be watching them play online cups while they waited for months for their one chance to make it into Pro League. Having open events feels so much healthier for the scene.

• Upvote (+1) 4

why have i not seen the best team AKA the team with the biggest fan base in this tournament yet today? WHAT THE FUCK ID UMG DOING

• Downvote (-1) 1

why have i not seen the best team AKA the team with the biggest fan base in this tournament yet today? WHAT THE FUCK ID UGC DOING

UMG

OS beats Str8 3-1 to secure top 6 and it happened off stream. Nice.

According to Nem on Twitter, that win actually qualifies them for top 8.

Man I love that were missing all these fantastic series that we could be seeing because 343 REFUSES TO INVEST IN A SECONDARY Stream.  :salt:  @@Tashi

• Upvote (+1) 6

UMG

thank you sir. i feel like they don't deserve for me or anyone else to know the difference after the last 2 days tho. just sayin.

why have i not seen the best team AKA the team with the biggest fan base in this tournament yet today? WHAT THE FUCK ID UGC DOING

They haven't had a series yet that warrants them being on stream compared to the other matches that we've had today. Why show OG stomp on teams like Empowered or Evil Geniuses over more competitive series like Splyce vs Team Liquid or Str8 Rippin vs Oxygen Supremacy?

• Upvote (+1) 5

Man I love that were missing all these fantastic series that we could be seeing because 343 REFUSES TO INVEST IN A SECONDARY Stream. :salt: @@Tashi

has he even checked the forums this year?

To think Towey had a chance to have Contra and pickup Ryanoob instead of Ogre2 for HWC 2017. But didn't.  :thinking:

Needed to be posted again, as now Contra/Ryanoob have clinched Top 6, and EG will be playing LG where loser finishes Top 12.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think limiting the damage of this production to one stream is enough for this event. Also considering the viewership for this event so far a second stream would never pull in the viewers required to make the cost worth it.