CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Good shit from Oxygen, every time Ryanoob does well I feel happy, he's living proof that hard work pays off.

Ryanoob is the poster boy for why competitive game settings are important.

He's a monster tactician and player when Halo needs to be played with smarts.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Really trying my best here. Glad we managed to get the game 5 on stream.

You and Harry did a great job casting that series. Nothing about this production reflects badly on you or any other caster, totally understand that you guys are doing the best with what you're given. Have a top weekend :)

• Upvote (+1) 2

Saiyan and Trippey were absolutely terrible in that series but I guess it's easier to blame everything on Ninja. Not saying that Ninja played well or anything, but it's not like he was the sole reason they lost. Literally everyone played poorly.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 3

We're gonna see EG vs Liquid in WBR3

Isn't it a little early to be drinking? I mean I can understand why but...

Really trying my best here. Glad we managed to get the game 5 on stream.

Onset backstage like

200.gif

• Upvote (+1) 6

Ryanoob is the poster boy for why competitive game settings are important.

He's a monster tactician and player when Halo needs to be played with smarts.

Absolutely, his in-game strategic decisions always amaze me. I know it gets brought up a lot but remember in Reach when he naded himself to get a good spawn and win the game? That's absolutely nuts when you think about all the factors he must have considered in a split second to make that decision.

Also, he's criminally underrated and gets dropped way too often. Glad he's seeing success.

There's hundreds of Halo 5 montages they could play on stream to keep the hype going, but instead they just keep playing stupid shit

Ya about the downtime content. We reached out to UMG and ask if they would like for us to send them some content. They replied a few weeks later and said the would like for us to send them some. They never replied again. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hmm  :uncledrew:

d85fe7f797f48d0476ca4f1eea1dde05.png

Not sure to feel bad or good lol.

• Upvote (+1) 5

It's only about 2pm. Why don't we get most of the second Rd streamed? It makes no sense. There aren't.that.many matches left

• Upvote (+1) 2

Haven't a clue, nor do i care.

All I am discussing which was more enjoyable to PLAY, I have never said anything about competing.

Halo 5 is garbage to play at any level,

Destiny is at least fun to play.

Hell Mikwen's brother plays a shit ton of destiny, not halo 

(my opinion)

Ha you should see Mikwens Brother Rage on Destiny makes Mikwen look like an am rager.

• Upvote (+1) 4

It's only about 2pm. Why don't we get most of the second Rd streamed? It makes no sense. There aren't.that.many matches left

Knowing UMG, it's probably for the best that we skip streaming all of second round, otherwise we'll probably have a championship tuesday.

Not sure to feel bad or good lol.

You aren't missing out on much.