CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I don't even know who to blame right now, is this the fault of UMG, HCS, or ESL?

The fault is on UMG for hiring this crew for stream production

The fault is on HCS/343 for hiring UMG. 

ESL is scotch free on this tourney. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is there anyway to watch side station matches or is it just going to be random periscopes and update tweets?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why would oxygen put the hashtag in a shirt instead of their org name?

We can't expect an org named Oxygen Supremacy to do intelligent things.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Lethal is Eli Elite, vtec, Triton, Blaze 

Eli Elite is someone who has impressed me with his in-game decision making.  I said back in February he's an Am to keep an eye on.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Why are you guys arguing about whether the forum is "toxic". Shit is sideways, focus on that. We used to get annihilated when we fucked up (and we did have fuck ups). Feelings/sensitivity should not inhibit brutally honest feedback. You guys want improvement not destruction of something you cherish

Perspective. Annndddddd I'm out before the flurry of biased post comments roll in

Jeez what's this guys angle? :kappa:

Why are you guys arguing about whether the forum is "toxic". Shit is sideways, focus on that. We used to get annihilated when we fucked up (and we did have fuck ups). Feelings/sensitivity should not inhibit brutally honest feedback. You guys want improvement not destruction of something you cherish

Perspective. Annndddddd I'm out before the flurry of biased post comments roll in

Greenlight.

please stay...and run halo events again

• Upvote (+1) 3

Eg caught a break getting 8th seed lol

The fault is on UMG for hiring this crew for stream production

The fault is on HCS/343 for hiring UMG.

ESL is scotch free on this tourney.

Why is it that these TOs run smooth halo productions when not affiliated with HCS? :lxthul:

Is there anyway to watch side station matches or is it just going to be random periscopes and update tweets?

kV8yNOd.png

• Upvote (+1) 3

Who knew all I had to do was #BreatheOxygen to take 2 games off a pro team.  

• Upvote (+1) 5

Nemassist doing work... the only one on this squad I wasn't sure about... glad to be surprised!

• Upvote (+1) 1

I like this OS team, but overall, I wouldn't mind seeing Ryan and Contra become a new duo. They play really well with each other.