CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

If they dont start after this countdown I am out.

+5 minutes incoming

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don#t care anymore if all of them are old pros and respected members of the community.  

Our analysts and casters are just not interesting and that good, watching MSI this weekend just made clear how it should be done. 

The technical issues are of course also present again.

Matches nobody wants to watch on mainstream while interesting ones are again offstream, BECAUSE AFTER 1 YEAR OF COMPLAINING WE STILL DON'T GET THE 2nd STREAM. 

The gameplay and pros I root for can't outweigh this anymore, I mistrust 343 to organize a fantastic Halo tournament for the players AND the viewers, so far it was always a tradeoff

• Upvote (+1) 9

I don#t care anymore if all of them are old pros and respected members of the community.  

Our analysts and casters are just not interesting and that good, watching MSI this weekend just made clear how it should be done. 

The technical issues are of course also present again.

Matches nobody wants to watch on mainstream while interesting ones are again offstream, BECAUSE AFTER 1 YEAR OF COMPLAINING WE STILL DON'T GET THE 2nd STREAM. 

The gameplay and pros I root for can't outweigh this anymore, I mistrust 343 to organize a fantastic Halo tournament for the players AND the viewers, so far it was always a tradeoff

Let's try to get 1 working stream before we try a B stream.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Starting today's "this guy/these guys" counter.

Yesterday Ghost hit 8 (that I caught). Today he's already at 1. Can he hit double digits?

• Upvote (+1) 2

HyperX headphones are the GOAT. That is all

As a representative of Team Liquid, I would like to fully endorse this comment.  HyperX make a fantastic, quality product with superior sound-dampening to their competitors.

If you like to be completely undisturbed by external noise while gaming, HyperX is the way to go.

• Upvote (+1) 7

so proverb himself is not on the production? got it. 

"P5 Studios"

Austen (Proverbs Brother) = Stream Production.

Dylen (Proverb) = Walking around, setup, reffing (from what he posted). 

Same for the UGC event, which was my point and what I posted - http://teambeyond.net/forum/topic/15260-hcs-pro-league-summer-2017-teams-seeds-and-discussion%E2%80%8F/page-535?do=findComment&comment=947135

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

As a representative of Team Liquid, I would like to fully endorse this comment.  HyperX make a fantastic, quality product with superior sound-dampening to their competitors.

If you like to be completely undisturbed by external noise while gaming, HyperX is the way to go.

Use discount code "Analyzed" for 5% off?

• Upvote (+1) 4

I don't even know who to blame right now, is this the fault of UMG, HCS, or ESL?

Why would oxygen put the hashtag in a shirt instead of their org name?

18ee8f5e5dd158b5aa4feb06351a5c35.png

Anything else?

Chattanooga had good production :lxthul:
  • Upvote (+1) 1