CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I guess we just want to know who does what since there is such an avoidance of transparency with these events. No one seems responsible for anything that goes wrong. And again, why is there never a test stream the night before to test these things?

I know for a fact they ran production at UGC. Maybe not Proverb literally himself, but his brother and their "company" P5 Studios. 

Source: UGC owner

Upvote for comcast.

Just so we're clear, you're calling him a liar? You clearly believe he's involved in the stream production when he says he isn't.

• Upvote (+1) 1

[quote name="Craneteam" post="947129" timestamp="1494657091"

There was multiple problems we started setup beginning of the week everything you see took from 6am to 12am to set up. I think over 200 thousand cables got ran and one of those cables going bad can cause problem anytime I can i tell you guys what's going on sorry running around a venue putting out fires is interesting.

I didnt touch production at ugc.

I guess we just want to know who does what since there is such an avoidance of transparency with these events. No one seems responsible for anything that goes wrong. And again, why is there never a test stream the night before to test these things?

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Just so we're clear, you're calling him a liar? You clearly believe he's involved in the stream production when he says he isn't.

Yeah that's exactly what he's doing. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Read my post again. 

Not really trying to witch hunt, but it literally just might be Proverbs brother, and Proverb is a ref walking around? What it is starting to look like.

23da786bca566b471152fcc734c6c15d.png

3a6a78449271c8a53f4423147b9c4087.png

• Downvote (-1) 6

[quote name="Craneteam" post="947129" timestamp="1494657091"

There was multiple problems we started setup beginning of the week everything you see took from 6am to 12am to set up. I think over 200 thousand cables got ran and one of those cables going bad can cause problem anytime I can i tell you guys what's going on sorry running around a venue putting out fires is interesting.

I didnt touch production at ugc.

There were multiple problems. We started setup in the beginning of the week. Everything you see took from 6am to 12am to set up. I think over 200,000 cables got ran and one of those cables going bad can cause problems.

[Nonsense? No idea what you were trying to say next]

I [can/can't] tell you guys what's going on, sorry. Running around a venue putting out fires is interesting. I didn't touch production at UGC.

Just translated this to English to help people understand what you were saying.

Also... 200,000 cables? Seems excessive to me  :thinking:

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 4

Halo "LAN" events still not having a proper stream without issues and major downtime? What is this 2014? How do these players keep letting these companies get away with this nonsense?

• Upvote (+1) 4

And I'm sorry dude but if you can't figure out how to quote a fucking post I don't expect you to be able to run a solid tournament. 

VlgXG.gif

• Upvote (+1) 8

Halo "LAN" events still not having a proper stream without issues and major downtime? What is this 2014? How do these players keep letting these companies get away with this nonsense?

Players at the event generally have no idea what is happening on stream - they just get mad that "wow x hyped match is on a side station" and the cycle continues!

• Upvote (+1) 9

Crazy to think about the fact that this same shit was happening with H2A.... They have had years..  :weback:

​Edit: I do agee with Infinity's post below me, the sad part is that most H2A streams were better. Hell, there were Halo streams in 2010 that didn't have as many problems. 

To be honest, H2A's events were better. Streams, tournament operation, tunnouts, etc.

t6FyLjg.gif

• Upvote (+1) 3

Lol on my phone I'm out

And I'm sorry dude but if you can't figure out how to quote a fucking post I don't expect you to be able to run a solid tournament.

THIS RIGHT HERE is why beyond being labelled toxic is fair

this guy has nothing to do with stream production and he's still being witchhunted simply because the stream sucks and people want an individual scapegoat

Well...he's not wrong.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Crazy to think about the fact that this same shit was happening with H2A.... They have had years.. :weback:

Word that's true, I guess that's part of the reason myself and so many others lost interest in HCS/Halo ESL. Too many online ladders & qualifiers; not enough quality offline events to follow.

• Upvote (+1) 1