CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

No one has ever been at fault for ANY of these events that have been bad. It's always something out of everyone's control.

When does "user error" become a valid complaint? 5 shitty events in a row? 6?

Im more inclined to believe Proverb than anyone like Tashi

Let's look at the bright side, Friday's with Halo are usually trash and by Sunday it will be fine (I hope).

• Upvote (+1) 4

Let's look at the bright side, Friday's with Halo are usually trash and by Sunday it will be fine (I hope).

This has been on a whole other level. I don't think I've seen 3 minutes go by without some sort of production mistake.

• Upvote (+1) 1

No one has ever been at fault for ANY of these events that have been bad. It's always something out of everyone's control.

When does "user error" become a valid complaint? 5 shitty events in a row? 6?

Sounds like something that would be said by the person who is at fault  :thinking:

• Upvote (+1) 4

This has been on a whole other level. I don't think I've seen 3 minutes go by without some sort of production mistake.

I'm just numb to it all at this point lol. I just pray the stream is ok quality and Strongside isn't casting. Expecting anything more by HCS and friends is naive

We always have bad Fridays (which is pathetic)

But today, today was a shit flavored cake with skunk juice icing on top. 

wZLhlJ4.png

I found this a bit funny. Their discussion thread is sitting at 4 real comments and 1 bot comment. Oh well. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 9

Not even this Founder's Favorite ice cream I'm eating now is making this stream any sweeter.  :mj:

• Upvote (+1) 1

some pretty awesome game play today

hope they get some of the glitches from today fixed.  seems like it would take minimal effort to get it done.