CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Still says Coli Strongholds.

Where's that Simms .gif? Not the rotating head, the other one.

I'd say "take a shot every time Ghost says 'this guy'" but I don't wanna be held liable for anyone's death.

• Upvote (+1) 2

What happened last page where everyone went off about production?

Before the game, a montage clip was played as the commentators were talking

During the game, the there was an audio issue and then the commentators were cut off for a good minute 

One thing after another  :mj:

Strongside and Ghost as commentators need to step down.  Great guys, but their wordplay is just random and awkward most of the time.  Not a lot of flow during matches.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Both Casters are 343 employees saying good things about Halo5.. come on man. How is Strongside still a caster, he has not improved at all since Pro League last Summer.Yes, we know he is a nice guy I've meet him in real life several times throughout the years. I'm okay with one but two? really? 

I'd say "take a shot every time Ghost says 'this guy'" but I don't wanna be held liable for anyone's death.

I pointed out to my friend how much Ghost says "this guy" and "Mr." and he has hated me ever since lol

Everytime they tell me to tweet the stream or tell someone about it I just think about the embarrassment I would feel if someone knew I supported such a high level of incompetence. Why wouldn't you figure out audio issues before all this. It's not just audio either such a lack of quality over and over again. Just reminds me when T2 said it was the responsibility of the players and the community to help regrow the scene. I would rather openly support the Minnesota Twins at this point.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I pointed out to my friend how much Ghost says "this guy" and "Mr." and he has hated me ever since lol

I'm keeping a "this guy" counter for this series. He's up to 4 at the moment.

Still says Coli Strongholds.

Where's that Simms .gif? Not the rotating head, the other one.

z1oqC8k.gif

• Upvote (+1) 7

It doesn't seem like I'm missing much from not watching this tournament.

It doesn't seem like I'm missing much from not watching this tournament.

the games have been really close

If Strongside could stop whispering and Ghost could stop yelling that would be great.

• Upvote (+1) 6

No one has ever been at fault for ANY of these events that have been bad. It's always something out of everyone's control.

When does "user error" become a valid complaint? 5 shitty events in a row? 6?

• Upvote (+1) 9