CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I like halo 2's maps better as well, but only 5 maps were ever in rotation in MLG. Quantity of maps isn't the problem, it's the lack of gametypes outside of slayer strongholds and flag.

Lockout, Ivory Tower, Creek, Midship, Warlock, Sanctuary, Colossus. Sure not all in the rotation at the same time, Colossus was removed in favor of Sanctuary, and Ivory ended up getting taken out eventually.

Gametypes were CTF, TS, Ball, KoTH, and Neutral Bomb. Variety is a wonderful thing for not having shit get stale.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Being a Halo fan is so depressing. We're ALWAYS 1 step forward 2 steps back.

I can think of another major change that could have played a part in this :kappa:

He no longer has his trusty AR
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Can the HCS team stop being ridiculous and go to MLG please? UMG/UGC/Millennial/ are just awful and ESL keeps putting us in Burbank. Hopefully Dreamhack isn't a complete disaster. 

@@TheSimms any word on the static noise on stream?

Gameplay has been fantastic but there is only so much poor production we can take. 

You're a legend for coming here and being our conduit when you're able.

Never think we at TB don't appreciate you!

You guys complain about Strongside and maybe he sucks but...

Ghost and Goldenboy bug me. They always say corny and goofy stuff that shouldn't be said when on stream. I get they are joking around but as a neutral observer it just comes off weird and cringey. 

• Upvote (+1) 8

You guys complain about Strongside and maybe he sucks but...

Ghost and Goldenboy bug me. They always say corny and goofy stuff that shouldn't be said when on stream. I get they are joking around but as a neutral observer it just comes off weird and cringey.

same, but strongside is terrible. He's in his own league

Has there been REQ Pack codes yet or is that not happening?

Has there been REQ Pack codes yet or is that not happening?

They showed one but took the overlay away almost immediately so the casters kept having to repeat it for chat. 

Do they not understand that we need several hours of material to show in between matches? 

Not the same 5 minutes of clips Over and over and over and over and over and over....

• Upvote (+1) 1

Lockout, Ivory Tower, Creek, Midship, Warlock, Sanctuary, Colossus. Sure not all in the rotation at the same time, Colossus was removed in favor of Sanctuary, and Ivory ended up getting taken out eventually.

Gametypes were CTF, TS, Ball, KoTH, and Neutral Bomb. Variety is a wonderful thing for not having shit get stale.

Agreed. Last year of halo 2 just slayer ctf and ball if I remember correctly. I'm more just saying that the same 5 maps being in rotation is less the problem and it's more the fact that having only strongholds and ctf as the objective variants has made it stale. Having ball as a 3rd objective variant in the rotation would do wonders to freshen things up.