CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

i'm drinking every time simms says "markers"

Also, i actually hate saying this and do need to cut down but its literally meta and it triggers me so much.
  • Upvote (+1) 4

Ogre2 is currently playing Destiny during this tourney.

Even our GOAT has abandoned us. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Also, i actually hate saying this and do need to cut down but its literally meta and it triggers me so much.

i'm not being critical at all

i just want to get drunk

• Upvote (+1) 2

It just dawned on me that we've had the same 4/5 maps for almost 2 years. I'm so bored of seeing them, none of the designs are even that good to play let alone visually interesting. I miss Halo 2's maps.

This is the reason I lost interest and haven't watched as much the past year. The only thing that brought me back for this tourney are new settings. 

Random, but why hasn't the Halo twitch applied for partnership? I know Rocket League has partnership, along with a couple other games.

• Upvote (+1) 1

i just want to get drunk

I think half of your posts are either about teaching, being drunk, or wanting to be drunk.  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Liquid is just out clutching NV right now! Going to a game 5 should be hype.

I think half of your posts are either about teaching, being drunk, or wanting to be drunk.  

removed kappa

fixed

• Upvote (+1) 2

i just want to get drunk

Half way there buddy

• Upvote (+1) 1

NV really struggles getting the flag passed the 50 yard line.

They get the kills, they get the flag pulls, they just cant seem to get it over to their side of the map consistently enough.

It just dawned on me that we've had the same 4/5 maps for almost 2 years. I'm so bored of seeing them, none of the designs are even that good to play let alone visually interesting. I miss Halo 2's maps.

I like halo 2's maps better as well, but only 5 maps were ever in rotation in MLG. Quantity of maps isn't the problem, it's the lack of gametypes outside of slayer strongholds and flag.

• Upvote (+1) 1