CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

100%.

The person responsible for supplying the mixamps did so two days before the event. 

Hopefully he can hammer out the issues :intensifies:

This fucking TO:

Well atleast 1 good thing comes from T2 not casting. Im sure he is gonna put this shit show on blast.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I can't hear it anymore, but I'm half deaf

It is definitely still there for me. I have to keep the twitch volume bar really low.

Well atleast 1 good thing comes from T2 not casting. Im sure he is gonna put this shit show on blast.

nobody has has an audio issue until then so who knows wtf they did
  • Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 2

i thought goldenboy was joking about the button thing

he seriously has to control that on his own?

that's pretty fucking hilarious

I wasn't a fan of the Danoxide pick up, and by that performance it doesn't look great. Good player but I don't think he fits what they need.

i thought goldenboy was joking about the button thing

he seriously has to control that on his own?

that's pretty fucking hilarious

What button is this now? 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

nobody has has an audio issue until then so who knows wtf they did

#Str8AudioGate

Can't wait to hide more Pro Players posts!

I can't breath, I'm laughing so hard right now. Oh my god what did we to deserve this. Was the HCS founded on a ancient burial ground?

343 obviously didn't read the fine print when taking over from Bungie that did if they added ARs to competitive all further events will be cursed by the ghost of whatever is under Ghostayame's hat

At what point can we stop comparing events held 2 presidents ago? Like I get it, but MLG and a few others had to claw their way through this stuff. It's different now with Twitch and so many other things going on.

MLG wasn't perfect, but I'd take them any day over the last few years of issues.

I too would take MLG in a heartbeat over a lower tier organizer. It still doesn't change the fact that all these problems that people are losing their mind over have already happened during competitive Halos 'hayday' which is what the post I'm quoting is comparing it too. The only difference from now to then is everyone seemingly has ADHD and has to point out every single little thing they see like we're in the twitch chat (Goldenboy just fucked up his mute button coming back into the analysis segment did you see that?).

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

What button is this now? 

when the casters send it over to the commentary booth, goldenboy has to push a button to switch the audio channel to them. 

i assumed that would be something production would usually take care of, but i know nothing about it. 

It'd be interesting to know what kind of penalty they would enforce if they chose to not actually play. 

I too would take MLG in a heartbeat over a lower tier organizer. It still doesn't change the fact that all these problems that people are losing their mind over have already happened during competitive Halos 'hayday' which is what the post I'm quoting is comparing it too. The only difference from now to then is everyone seemingly has ADHD and has to point out every single little thing they see like we're in the twitch chat (Goldenboy just fucked up his mute button coming back into the analysis segment did you see that?).

No event for esports is perfect, but c'mon man Halo has been riddled with these god awful (basic) problems for way too long now. A lot of people have lost their will to even try or care anymore. I can't imagine how many people turned off the stream when the audio sounded like a robot for the first few hours with constant graphic hiccups.

Props to them for trying to clean up still in recent months but it's way too late for that now to grow Halo 5. I wish them the best of luck, but today has shown that we still have a long way to go in esports still. We need to walk before we can run, and throwing up huge prize pools isn't going to fix that.

• Upvote (+1) 1

when the casters send it over to the commentary booth, goldenboy has to push a button to switch the audio channel to them. 

i assumed that would be something production would usually take care of, but i know nothing about it. 

I know something about it and it is one hundred percent supposed to be the duty of the production team. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I too would take MLG in a heartbeat over a lower tier organizer. It still doesn't change the fact that all these problems that people are losing their mind over have already happened during competitive Halos 'hayday' which is what the post I'm quoting is comparing it too.

the original post I made was meant to be somewhat of a joke.

But we're comparing production to that of 10 years ago and saying that it's around the same. I see an obvious problem in that

• Upvote (+1) 1

this is awesome

time to see how the new settings impact a couple of top 3 teams at an event

hope any sound issues are fully fixed now