CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

This fucking TO:

Actually I believe all teams are providing their own headphones. Str8 are using ASTROs but I saw EG using SteelSeries and Team Liquid using HyperXs. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Cheering for LG in this series, but the upcoming gametypes allow for a possible Str8 comeback

• Upvote (+1) 1

He wouldve brushed that off from the booth. Nice to have him on the floor and experience the problems

It's almost like he was a huge Halo Championship Series and ESL shill while they were signing his paychecks.

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 1

it's so shitty how it takes 10 minutes for the xboxes to preheat to 400 degrees or whatever in between games

• Upvote (+1) 6

How is Stick Beast 71 doing? Still playing well?

• Upvote (+1) 2

I was comparing h5 production to what I've heard about mlg production in h2/3

Oh gotcha. I misinterpreted your post

How is Stick Beast 71 doing? Still playing well?

73 you casual.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I miss the good old days where Halo tournaments didn't try to simulate what tinnitus feels like.

• Upvote (+1) 2

This fucking TO:

I believe ASTRO isn't apart of the HCS anymore, so this would be on the TO setting things up.

• Upvote (+1) 3

How is there still white noise in the background? Have we been forsaken?

I can't hear it anymore, but I'm half deaf

• Upvote (+1) 1

I was comparing h5 production to what I've heard about mlg production in h2/3

How can you compare it to something you've seemingly never experienced? MLG once fucked up an event so badly that they gave everyone who bought HD passes free passes for the next event. Streams not starting on the dot, audio issues and player name fuck-ups are standard fare that we've already seen over the years. Not to mention the technological issues of the time where you'd be p2ping the event through Octoshape where a handful of people literally just couldn't access it.

MLG did great but it wasn't rose tinted perfection you're likely to hear.

• Downvote (-1) 3

How can you compare it to something you've seemingly never experienced? MLG once fucked up an event so badly that they gave everyone who bought HD passes free passes for the next event. Streams not starting on the dot, audio issues and player name fuck-ups are standard fare that we've already seen over the years. Not to mention the technological issues of the time where you'd be p2ping the event through Octoshape where a handful of people literally just couldn't access it.

MLG did great but it wasn't rose tinted perfection you're likely to hear.

At what point can we stop comparing events held 2 presidents ago? Like I get it, but MLG and a few others had to claw their way through this stuff. It's different now with Twitch and so many other things going on in esports.

MLG wasn't perfect (most would agree), but I'd take them any day over the last few years of issues.

• Upvote (+1) 5

I believe ASTRO isn't apart of the HCS anymore, so this would be on the TO setting things up.

100%.

The person responsible for supplying the mixamps did so two days before the event. 

• Upvote (+1) 4