CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Proverb is on the floor mainly assisting with Open Bracket I'm pretty sure.

A few weeks ago, he helped set up P5's first LAN in Atlanta.  There were about 30~ Amateur players that showed up and ended up playing in a 6 team DE tournament.  All was streamed.  

The quality of THAT tournament, was about 500x better than what we're witnessing now with 1% of the viewership The stream for it didn't get above 200 viewers.  It all depends on who actually gives a damn and is passionate about the production value.

How many more matches are being played tonight? With the stream problems and how late it is already Im tempted to just go to sleep.

Jokes about the music aside, this is the best filler content we've ever had. They're actually highlighting the players

Edit: I take it back, they're just gonna have this loop all weekend FeelsBadMan

• Upvote (+1) 3

How many more matches are being played tonight? With the stream problems and how late it is already Im tempted to just go to sleep.

a lot i think

• Upvote (+1) 1

If I was an org, I'd laugh at putting any money into the HCS. 

MICROSOFT FIRE THESE PEOPLE AND GET COMPETENT PEOPLE WORKING ON YOUR STAR FRANCHISE 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Halo 6 better be fucking amazing. CoD is going back to WWII, if Halo doesn't show up in a big way next year it might be curtains.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Day 1 is a failure. Hopefully day 2 has better production. 

it consistently has with H5 tourneys over the past year

it's a little sad that it's like re-inventing the wheel every time, but it usually does get better

• Upvote (+1) 1

Day 1 is a failure. Hopefully day 2 has better production.

Whats sad is that is has been the sentiment of all h5 lands the past year or more

They spelled group right this time! PogChamp

sadly, they UMG spelled its own twitter wrong, though

• Upvote (+1) 1

the lighting on the host desk isn't even. how does no one notice that in rehersals

You think they do a rehearsal?

• Upvote (+1) 1

So we joke about Burbank being the location of World's, we joke about the production value of events, we joke about incompetence by 343 and then they make it reality.

It's literally a joke.

Also it shits me Walshy doesn't post here.