CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Do they set these tourneys up like 10 minutes before they're supposed to start. 

Always something wrong... jesus.

• Upvote (+1) 2

So far we are batting .000 for player names being correct.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I just want to apologize to everyone here but I didn't do anything, why do I have this feeling?

I'm going to get food, hope it's fixed when I get back.

• Upvote (+1) 4

This is worlds all over again. Everyone is going to laugh at us again. =(

Worlds was a really good event to watch though, it had barely any issues on the steam.

Also, I like how we start off the stream with the flukiest gametype imaginable. Jesus.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

I never thought I'd have to mute an HCS cast just to enjoy matches.

Protip: Use the mute button.

I swear half of you would rather listen to shite audio so you can complain about it. Put the audio on the CoD stream on or better yet come join me two drinks in.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

I've taken a fairly long break from HCS since Worlds, barely followed it all whilst writing my dissertation and final exams for my degree. I was so bloody excited for this weekend as its the first chance I've had in weeks to sit down and enjoy one of my favourite hobbies, and this fucking stream quality is what I get for being a loyal Halo fan. For crying out loud.

I'm assuming these audio issues are why we had an hour delay, then once the hour hit they just said fuck it lets turn it on.

Truly truly pathetic.

I'm ashamed to be a Halo fan right now. 

It's the same issues every tournament, seriously. The names on the cams, the audio. How don't they know how to do this yet? I don't understand.

Casters now saying that they are getting game audio blasted in their headsets LOL.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Casters now saying that they are getting game audio blasted in their headsets LOL.

I can't breath, I'm laughing so hard right now. Oh my god what did we to deserve this. Was the HCS founded on a ancient burial ground?

• Upvote (+1) 9

So i just tuned into the stream and all the sound is messed up and the player videos don't match the names.

Big fan of the player cams being 10 year old Nokia phones apparently

EG is back?

Mid-game. That's a jinx if I ever saw one...

EDIT; this is gonna be fuken close.

EDIT2; you are forgiven.