CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

After the quick 4-0 I had to stop watching - did they drop more details for the 2017 year?

Hyped to see that DreamHack event on page 1.

Nope. They had the group photo op thing with the Trophy then did an interview with the whole team. After that the stream ended.

I can see LG dropping el Town for Commonly if that doesn't affect the Pro League seed. There are some strong FAs in the market right now.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Id just like to see a format that would make it worthwhile for orgs to invest in teams that aren't a part of esl's pro league.

That way getting poached wouldn't be the only way for top AMs to get into favorable positions.

I can see LG dropping el Town for Commonly if that doesn't affect the Pro League seed. There are some strong FAs in the market right now.

That would legit be a solid move. The only problem is that El town can deal with Ninja's criticism better than Commonly can. I like Saiyan a lot as a player so if the core can stick together with Ninja, Victory, and Saiyan, that would be ideal for LG. To be fair though, El town has performed better in the past month.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Haven't been paying attention to Halo in a while. A team of straight Young guns in top 3 was very surprising.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Woke up just in time to be top 5!

Who were the Forum Gods this time around?

I'm on page 3. Which is the godliest number there is. Sooooo......

I was late to the party.... Balloons weren't flying high enough.

• Upvote (+1) 1

HWC 2017 Top 4 Stats

Optic:

HaJZgTo.jpg

EnVy:

hvviLPC.jpg

Liquid:

hnIvtTc.jpg

Str8:

bDZbmdS.jpg

My fantasy team (besides Penguin) all had the highest K/D on their team  :ace:

• Upvote (+1) 1

That would legit be a solid move. The only problem is that El town can deal with Ninja's criticism better than Commonly can. I like Saiyan a lot as a player so if the core can stick together with Ninja, Victory, and Saiyan, that would be ideal for LG. To be fair though, El town has performed better in the past month.

I don't think "lets Ninja yell at him without talking back" makes up for how much better Commonly is at Halo.

Also, Ninja is the best (or 2nd) best player on LG, but to be honest, half the shit he says post-game is either hyper critical of anyone not named Ninja or just flat-out wrong. Most of the time when Commonly and Ninj would go at it back on RNG, I felt like Commonly was pretty much correct.

New emote?

nn5vPFY.pngvezJxsk.png

lmao, i've been in the kitchen cooking up a few new emotes this morning and this was one of them

• Upvote (+1) 9

OT

But there's absolutely no fucking way Diamond 3 = an H3 50, even though 50s weren't terribly difficult

Right? I can solo queue to high diamond, so I know that isn't equivalent to an H3 50.

Also, if you're still wanting to run PG sometime I should be on a lot this weekend

• Upvote (+1) 3

I want to see how Suspector would do on Crowd Pleasers in place of Str8 Sick; Or I wouldn't mind Naded and Danoxide splitting off and trying to find another to2 to team with. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

will optic even be able to find a scrim next week with rostermania?

besides them,which top 4 team is most likely to stick together?

I personally think everyone will make a change except for OpTic. They have proven that they can't be beat on LAN winning all of the ones they have attended in H5 except for one. Fall Finals was rigged.
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I also hope that Roy and Lunch do not retire yet. Personally I would have liked to see them stick with Ninja after fall league and then added contra to that team.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I can't see the liquid and envy making a change, itd make no sense. They established themselves as another level compared to the rest of the league, with optic a full tier above them.

The only way your beating optic is putting in more work- Not only is Optic the best, but they practice the most.

I also think to truly beat optic, you need to shut royal 2 down.

I personally think everyone will make a change except for OpTic. They have proven that they can't be beat on LAN winning 3 in a row. Fall Finals was rigged.

I honestly don't see EnVy and Liquid splitting up. Those 3 teams are concrete.