CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Now that the best international team has split up, do you guys think we'll see a better team come up from EU or is FabE as good as we're going to get for a while from international teams.

The idea of EU teams going to Atlanta is cool. I would like to see a total system that ties NA pro teams with am teams and with international competition like cod and Gears, giving international teams more chance to play better competition

In terms of potential i think the last FabE was the best international team we have seen but unfortunately for a number of reasons they didnt perform. I think a few EU teams have some potential but i think the way the game is played in NA v EU has changed alot since the early days of H5 when Epsilon performed so well. 

LET'S TALK ABOUT THE REAL REASON SMALL AND TSQUARED WERE LET GO.

AND WHY THE STR8 RIPPIN ACCOUNT HASN'T TWEETED IN WEEKS.

That boat has already sailed.

the following are breakout ams the from the past two games (exceptions to the rule according to rob) :Notice how they make up 50% of the teams that are pro.

• suspector
  • spartan
  • danoxide
  • Huke
  • randa
  • falcated
  • shotzy
  • bubu dubu
  • predevonator
  • el town
  • contra
  • commonly
  • rayne
  • penquin
  • renegade
  • cratos
  • eco
  • babyxj
  • dastroyed
  • rammy
  • sayian
  • trippey
  • shooter

24. stellur

25. Frosty

:)

• Upvote (+1) 9

24. stellur

25. Frosty

:)

Thank you, can't believe I forgot those 2. :( I am ashamed of myself.

Lets get the Daytona ball rolling. Looking for some more community thoughts on the below.

- Your top 8 teams.

- Any players you think will be better/worse on new settings.

- Any AM teams/players to keep and eye on.

Optic

Envy

Liquid

LG

Splyce

Str8

Ronin

Cryptik

Royal 2 will finish with a 2.00 Kd, suspector will have a good tourney. Simms will get sunburned. Onset will say Oh My Word 50 times.

• Upvote (+1) 7

I really hope we see a shake up in the top 3 at Daytona. Seeing Optic win followed by NV/TL placing somewhere in the top 3 is becoming a bit monotonous IMO. I'm hoping that Splyce/Str8/LG can disrupt the current status quo

• Upvote (+1) 2

I really hope we see a shake up in the top 3 at Daytona. Seeing Optic win followed by NV/TL placing somewhere in the top 3 is becoming a bit monotonous IMO. I'm hoping that Splyce/Str8/LG can disrupt the current status quo

The only team I see breaking in is Splyce

"Soon"

I thought Stephen Crystal was the new co owner, not 343.

The only team I see breaking in is Splyce

Same, but I'm holding out hope that the new settings can cause some sort of fuckery in the standings.

I love how you messaged my team after the tournament "you're literal dogshit" when you beat us.  Out of every AM team you guys beat us the worst and i was typing a message about how you guys were playing really well and had our number all series, then you called my team mates dog shit for no reason.  Looking forward to Daytona too

I specifically messaged that to your teammate Paradise. The same Paradise who made a fake twitter to solely make racist jokes and remarks about other people in the community. The same person that has been messaging and tweeting me shit talk since the dawn of H5. The same kid who went 1-9 in a game I went 8-0 in, so yeah, I'll call him dog shit. I'm pretty sure I messaged "GGs" to you.

EDIT: After speaking with the individual I mixed his gamertag up with someone named "Predator." My mistake I spoke to paradise and apologized. 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 15

With Huke coming from CoD, and then starting Halo 5 with ARs, I think he has the potential to have a rough event, causing them to drop from the 2 spot.

I'm confused by this, doesn't Huke have a really good pistol? 

• Upvote (+1) 8

I specifically messaged that to your teammate Paradise. The same Paradise who made a fake twitter to solely make racist jokes and remarks about other people in the community. The same person that has been messaging and tweeting me shit talk since the dawn of H5. The same kid who went 1-9 in a game I went 8-0 in, so yeah, I'll call him dog shit. I'm pretty sure I messaged "GGs" to you.

Uhh...this isn't helping your case at all lol.

-----

1 - OG

2 - NV

3 - TL

Safe travels to everyone heading to sunny Daytona!

• Upvote (+1) 1

I feel like no one gives LG any credit. Can definitely see them causing some upsets under new settings. Toping for LG top 3.

• Upvote (+1) 1

@@ssbChad

Regarding eRa, I feel like Randa and BxbyJ make that team better than Dev and eL ToWn. Without Randa (not Rwanda you stupid fucking phone) and BxbyJ, the team lacks slaying talent.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Paradise...Racist? Making a fake twitter? Are you on something right now? I've know him long enough to know he would never do that. Please back this up..show us these tweets. You have a huge mix up. DM

• Upvote (+1) 3

I dont think he would say that lol

• Upvote (+1) 5

Lol I know Rob already edited his post, but I was like "Warren - being racist and trash talking? Doesn't quite sound like him at all." 

• Upvote (+1) 1