CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

So can we still bash Denial? 

For some context on the new co-owner, I've been connected with him on LinkedIn for several months now and he's been doing a lot of moves investing in esports especially when it comes to gambling. 

Will we see Beyond gambling? That'd be lit. 

We cant do gamblimg because zach the ceo said that money matches is the only place its legal in the us...you know...when the site launches in a few months...

The Money Matches IS legitimizing esports betting.... despite other ACTUAL operations doing it already. 

• Downvote (-1) 1

We cant do gamblimg because zach the ceo said that money matches is the only place its legal in the us...you know...when the site launches in a few months...

your avatar cracks me up when i read your posts nowadays lol

what happened to the no toxicity movement!

• Upvote (+1) 3

every time I watch EG get 13-0ed a little piece of me doesn't die.

When wasn't he last time EG got 13-0? Last 13-0 I saw was CP and Str8 getting it on the same day.

For some context on the new co-owner, I've been connected with him on LinkedIn for several months now and he's been doing a lot of moves investing in esports especially when it comes to gambling. 

in partnership with MoneyMatches of course

First T2, now Small. This is just sad Team Beyond

Kappa

Vivi left first.

Was he secretly the owner of Str8 all along?

:kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Does this guy have a connection to Denial?

Still illegal to gamble online.

Unless it's fantasy like fan duel, and in that case let's get fantasy HCS for some money going!!!

I went to a family friend's place a while ago for dinner and met their son for the first time. Turns out he's an avid gamer with a fuckload of games for his xbox and PS3.

"Oh so you like Halo?"

"Yeah man, my favourite by far is Halo 4 though"

"Really?"

"Yeah dude Reach was pretty good with the armour abilities, but Halo 4 is like so much better in every way"

"What about Halo 3"

"That was shit dude"

I do not believe that this is a real conversation that took place between two human beings, sorry. 

• Upvote (+1) 8

I went to a family friend's place a while ago for dinner and met their son for the first time. Turns out he's an avid gamer with a fuckload of games for his xbox and PS3.

"Oh so you like Halo?"

"I love the parts of the game that teambeyond.net hates. Armor abilities, sprint, heavy aim, etc."

"Really?"

"Yeah dude I love how Reach had assassinations, but I love how 4 had ARMOR ABILITIES and BLOOM, but Halo 4 had SPRINT by default, LOADOUTS, and no descope"

"What about Halo 3"

"I liked how it had equipment. brb going to download Halo Wars 2"

l9oaKFr.png

Am I doing this right?

• Upvote (+1) 9

"Oh so you like Halo?"

"Really?"

"Yeah dude Reach was pretty good with the armour abilities, but Halo 4 is like so much better in every way"

"What about Halo 3"

"That was shit dude"

l9oaKFr.png

He'll learn eventually. I was brought into the light when my first game was halo 4 at 11 years old. Anything can happen.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Bash anyone if they mess up, including me. 

No plans for Beyond gambling - think more on the media side.

Are there any planned changes to beyond with him as an owner? Btw its pretty cool that someone involed in umg and orgs will be a part of this place

Yes but only in good ways that help the community :)  Steve is more the business / corporate side of things.

What does taking Beyond to the next level mean specifically?

A few would be: expanding the brand (vague I know), hiring more people, etc.

• Upvote (+1) 5

"Oh so you like Halo?"

"Really?"

"What about Halo 3"

"That was shit dude"

l9oaKFr.png

This is actually scary.

• Upvote (+1) 1