CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

BTW The Prestige is severely underrated

My favorite film of all time. Chris Nolan is my God.

• Upvote (+1) 3

nolans work is pretty goat. memento is just too original and fun to watch over again and again

about snipedowns tweets - i cant wait to get a good explanation from any developer as to why the game acts like that

• Upvote (+1) 3

This tournament is run by UMG, isn't it?

Yeah it is, it's just strange that they are using two different ESL tournaments as qualifiers- pro league finals and worlds.

i doubt ESL has nothing to do with this particular tournament, but they do control qualification for Worlds and pro league, and it's still weird how that has been handled

Anyone on Splyce streaming? 

I honestly just cannot stand the reticule inaccuracy, it's impossible to tell who is going to win a 1v1 or who has a good shot.

Now just imagine when pro league starts and no pros bother to stream their games  :apg:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Now just imagine when pro league starts and no pros bother to stream their games :apg:

Are they even allowed to stream pro league games? I figured theyd want to consolidate that viewership as much as possible

Imo your best Halo album yet. Hope you wont forget us once you are famous.

Thanks so much <3

Haha never. Halo and Beyond for life :D

• Upvote (+1) 2

>People talking about Mother's Day

>Philthy posts clip of his ninja

d7b5e8f0e549cd085f9024be8893aa3f.gif

i cant tell if this was a shot or not

Are they even allowed to stream pro league games? I figured theyd want to consolidate that viewership as much as possible

They have to give 2 or 3 days notice to ESL but they technically can.  I wouldn't if i were them honestly. I know its not much of a distraction, but the fact that the camera is on would be in the back of your head at least a little bit.  Recording and releasing later like @@Towey does sometimes is better imo (EDIT: as a competitor not a spectator.  Obviously 'live' is better for a spectator).  Can still see from the Player POV with comms but you have the choice of editing or not releasing at all if you dont want it to be seen.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Seriously. What the fuck is up with this game?

Edit: Yay, more Scuf interaction

tumblr_mqub6jU4Kp1s9362xo1_500.gif

• Upvote (+1) 7

They have to give 2 or 3 days notice to ESL but they technically can.  I wouldn't if i were them honestly. I know its not much of a distraction, but the fact that the camera is on would be in the back of your head at least a little bit.  Recording and releasing later like @@Towey does sometimes is better imo (EDIT: as a competitor not a spectator.  Obviously 'live' is better for a spectator).  Can still see from the Player POV with comms but you have the choice of editing or not releasing at all if you dont want it to be seen.

Not sure I agree.

In terms of, 'the camera is on would be in the back of your head', why is streaming your pov to your own personal stream with the window minimized any different than the Halo twitch channel streaming your pov to (more than likely) more viewers? Especially for veteran Halo players that have been doing this forever.

But I'm not a streamer so I'll take your word for it if I'm wrong.

so a guy in my office gets back from paternity leave. start some small talk and turns out the guy plays xbox. we start talking about games we like and turns out he's a halo fan. cool, maybe someone at work i can talk hcs to. i ask him which is his favorite. reach. even the multiplayer i ask. "dude its the best. i love the armor abilities"

kdR7j_s-200x150.gif

This becomes 1000% funnier when you imagine you and he work at 343 industries

• Upvote (+1) 1

vJEl3.png

Does anyone know how many of these teams aren't going to Daytona?  I can confirm Hazard is lol, but other than that.  Someone told me there are like 5 teams in the top 10 not going? 

Does anyone know how many of these teams aren't going to Daytona?  I can confirm Hazard is lol, but other than that.  Someone told me there are like 5 teams in the top 10 not going? 

East Coast LANs are too far from the competitive hub of Halo.  Sunny Burbank, CA.

• Upvote (+1) 8