CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

And I thought the Halo scene was toxic.

C_KzIfBXgAEHxDI.jpg

Is your teammate 13 years old?

The Halo community is toxic enough, especially the AM competitive scene. Nothing compared to shitgames like RL and COD though.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is your teammate 13 years old?

The Halo community is toxic enough, especially the AM competitive scene. Nothing compared to shitgames like RL and COD though.

Not my pic, should've specified 

What on earth is Falcated's scrim tag

I dunno - you didn't post it.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I dunno - you didn't post it.

"GaoBtrNbbwt Fal"

There.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Testing this new HCS playlist out. First time H5 in months I'll probably go more negative than a darkroom.

I understand now. This game is 200x better with the AR gone. I had a lot of fun.

I actually didn't even know how much more I would enjoy the game with ARs gone previously. It really exceeded my hopes.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I understand now. This game is 200x better with the AR gone. I had a lot of fun.

Think about it minus heavy aim? 

:ace: 

• Upvote (+1) 3

The aiming will still suck though. It'll feel better but it'll still have the weird accel curves and stuff.

I actually didn't even know how much more I would enjoy the game with ARs gone previously. It really exceeded my hopes.

I've never been an AR kid and I love punishing the AR kids.

@@Towey

I say this as a fan.

Roy hasn't played matchmaking since May 1st, when he played 3 games. Before that, he played 3 games on April 28th, 1 on April 26th and 4 on April 24th. Before that he was grinding a little bit, but relative to the pros, he was still behind, with only 100 games of MM logged in on the new settings.

Lunchbox played 2 games of matchmaking before scrims today. He played 1 game on the 5th, 2 games on the 3rd, and 3 games on the 1st. Before that he was playing a decent amount.

You guys didn't even play CTF warmup before scrims today, or yesterday I believe (could be wrong on that). How in the world can they expect themselves to do well in scrims with 0-2 games of warmup prior?

There have been teams that practiced less than other teams in the past, but the current EG lineup is slacking at a rate I have never seen before. I'm just wondering...why bother? If having a full time job and a relationship is so overbearing that they can only play for 3-6 hours a week, what's the point? They are already behind the rest of the top 8 in skill. They have been for a while. With each season that they continue to not even practice HALF as much as the rest of the pros, their skill declines. You cannot be a pro Halo player and play 3-6 hours per week. I just don't get it. It is so frustrating as a fan. Can we expect to see anything change in the near future, or is this just how the twins are going to end their career?

They could be on alts...

giphy.gif

PLZ explain Odin xD

nah but really

plz

explain...

plz

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

And I thought the Halo scene was toxic.

C_KzIfBXgAEHxDI.jpg

is there anything wrong with this guy?  I cant stop reading this, that guy is the biggest idiot ive seen in a good while