CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

What's the best rubber grip for a controller?

Anyone know what name Ryan noobs team is going by?

I don't think they stopped being Cryptik
  • Upvote (+1) 1

I can't believe it took over a year for them to say they're fixing heavy aim. I'm so happy its happening don't get me wrong but what the hell how was this a problem in a shooter for this long

• Upvote (+1) 4

I can't believe it took over a year for them to say they're fixing heavy aim. I'm so happy its happening don't get me wrong but what the hell how was this a problem in a shooter for this long

They technically tried to fix it in November and did for awhile. I also don't remember feeling it until the latter half of last year and I don't think the pros felt it. But if adding more reqs to the game is what messing it up then the allegiance skins and the other reqs they added may have fucked it up. Maybe that's why we haven't gotten more team skins.

They technically tried to fix it in November and did for awhile. I also don't remember feeling it until the latter half of last year and I don't think the pros felt it. But if adding more reqs to the game is what messing it up then the allegiance skins and the other reqs they added may have fucked it up. Maybe that's why we haven't gotten more team skins.

I really don't think its ever been fixed. I've always gotten servers from time to time where it almost feels like a laggy monitor. They've added fixes to sens etc that have made it feel better for a bit but as soon as I get adjusted I start to notice it again

In that patch I honestly felt like they only fixed it for the BR, even today when I have heavy aim it feels like the BR is the most reliable/responsive gun when it comes to aiming.  Either way, Josh Menke's track record gives me pretty high confidence that we will soon get to play Halo 5 the way it feels like playing in on PC....which is heavenly smooth.  Late, irresponsible, whatever....I think a fix is coming and that is good news.  When it does come I think we all owe the guys in that heavy-aim thread lots of credit for bringing such a big spotlight to it.

• Upvote (+1) 2

it is so frustrating playing the HCS playlist and the shot registration is delayed more often than not. other people have this problem too right? it's so fucking frustrating playing an fps where heavy aim and shot registration are issues.

Is there a team pass count for Daytona?

Well it used to be a lot, then they counted. Now...

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Upvote (+1) 2

So this claims T2 is the coach of STR8. Which probably means he's not casting. Gotta be honest I'm pretty disappointed if this really is the second time this community has pushed out a caster, and by every standard, T2 has been a great one.

I don't think he was pushed out. Clutch is coaching OpTic, Hoaxer is actually competing iirc, and I think Tsquared pretty much has an analyst role at Str8, so it's not surprising to see him step in as coach for now.

it is so frustrating playing the HCS playlist and the shot registration is delayed more often than not. other people have this problem too right? it's so fucking frustrating playing an fps where heavy aim and shot registration are issues.

have you tried focused?

Is there a team pass count for Daytona?

there were rumors of around 11 sold

• Downvote (-1) 1

For real?

no, I made that up. But there really have been rumors that the turnout will be really low. I'm thinking they'll be lucky to get 20 teams

• Downvote (-1) 1

Anyone know what name Ryan noobs team is going by?

We're TBD for now. 

• Upvote (+1) 6

Maybe he means staging angles or something, idk

nah, reid18 pulled off the craziest sticks across btb maps lol

• Upvote (+1) 2

Can't believe only 11 passes have been sold for Daytona. Damn.

Starting rumors like this is how we get casters fired

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1