CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

There's a great UMG 2.5k Tourney happening now just as an FYI for everyone. Snipedown / RyanNoob / Spartan all streaming. Frosty also streaming w/ a team consisting of himself, Eco, Trippey, and Saiyan.

• Upvote (+1) 1

>People talking about Mother's Day

>Philthy posts clip of his ninja

d7b5e8f0e549cd085f9024be8893aa3f.gif

How do I invest in the Emperor's New Groove meme economy

• Upvote (+1) 3

My family never celebrates mother's Day, father's Day, Valentine's Day, Halloween, Easter or St Patrick's Day.

We celebrate Christmas but even the last two years we stopped doing that. I would go to Daytona if I was 1500 kilometres closer.

I'm sorry for you.  :mj:

• Upvote (+1) 1

My dream casting pair would be Simms ansld T2. Would be really sad if T2 doesn't cast Halo anymore!

• Upvote (+1) 1

My dream casting pair would be Simms ansld T2. Would be really sad if T2 doesn't cast Halo anymore!

Nothing beats Simms and Walshy. EU tricast is a close second.

• Upvote (+1) 3

There's a great UMG 2.5k Tourney happening now just as an FYI for everyone. Snipedown / RyanNoob / Spartan all streaming. Frosty also streaming w/ a team consisting of himself, Eco, Trippey, and Saiyan.

Do you know how often they are gonna have these tournaments? I always liked there was something to play for the COD players with the 2ks and 5ks that Gamebattles has.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Kephrii played 10 sens :lxthul:

Dude switched to a M+KB game and, though he failed to go pro, became one of the more popular streamers while playing a Sniping one-trick.

Controller aiming is shit.  Halo 5 somehow made it worse.

• Upvote (+1) 1

As a 28 year old competitor, you don't know how much happier I am with the extra hours of sleep I can get.  It's tear worthy 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Do you know how often they are gonna have these tournaments? I always liked there was something to play for the COD players with the 2ks and 5ks that Gamebattles has.

I'd assume they're doing this as a big intro tourney - if teams start signing up, they'll definitely run $250-$500 tourneys like they do for MWR / IW

• Upvote (+1) 1

Edit: strange way of doing groups. Seems like it's just seeding for champ bracket. But at least we're getting pros playing on Friday

• Upvote (+1) 3

I'm sorry for you. :mj:

Lol trust me it's fine. I have zero social or family obligations and it's great.

• Upvote (+1) 1

posting my tweet cause its easier

live and die for the juice

• Upvote (+1) 2

Are pros even allowed to compete in the FFA? With $5,000 on the line the winner probably goes home with more than an individual player on any team finishing below 1st.

C_GmhchUwAIaSPU.jpg

Payouts

It's the same style they used for pro league qualifiers. Way better than round robin trash.

Idk why you want groups for anything but seeding.

That's good payout IMO. If you're top 8 its at least $1k per player (well Coaches and orgs get some of that I assume but point stands to an extent). 

Have there ever been any succesfull pros that play on 9 or 10 sens?

In Halo 2 Naded was on 9 at Chicago 2006 I believe. Veghetto was on 10 as well.

• Upvote (+1) 1

In Halo 2 Naded was on 9 at Chicago 2006 I believe. Veghetto was on 10 as well.

Not a pro but I remember Legolas71088 playing on 1

• Upvote (+1) 2

That is the most mid 2000s gamertag of all time.

I was friends with my in Halo2, so 2004 would make sense and those numbers were his date of birth if I remember. Lots of ppl have that back in the day. @@Neighbor Played Halo3 on 10 sen. in 1v1 Guardian as well.

So who  are the AM teams going to this event?

Snip

^ thats really funny