CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

https://twitter.com/tashi343i/status/860365623913619456

"A few weeks ago I received an update on how many team passes were sold for Daytona and was really excited. So excited in fact, I tweeted in reply to a player saying that we were ahead of pace compared to St Louis and Las Vegas. Unfortunately, the information I received was inaccurate and I wanted to make sure I corrected myself. While we’re not actually ahead of pace like I tweeted, we’re thrilled to be heading down to Daytona early next week"

Looks like there might be less teams for Daytona

Welp...

I wonder if Dastroyed has changed his sense now that AR's have been taken out of competitive. 

EG will be the first team to make a roster change once they are allowed.

won't make a difference if a certain two players are still somehow on the team

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 6

I wonder how that got messed up.

"Oh hey, remember how I told you we've sold 40 passes thus far? Haha about that, it's actually 14. The guy who counts these things has a pretty thick accent and I didn't hear the "een", heh, whoops" 

Just remembered that Championship Sunday is on Mother's Day :mj:

• Upvote (+1) 4

I wonder if Dastroyed has changed his sense now that AR's have been taken out of competitive.

Yeah he's lowered his sens since the update.

Just remembered that Championship Sunday is on Mother's Day :mj:

Whoever schedules stuff for HCS sucks at their job. They pick a lot of holiday weekends and weekends with other big time stuff going on. As if Halo didn't have enough problems...

• Downvote (-1) 2

Do you guys think 343 has too few employees and it's simply to big of a job for such a small group of people. Or do they have too many and it's hard for the right people to get their ideas to the top and for anything to change? There is bad management happening in there somewhere.

Do you have an album of these we can check out?

Will upload all and than post the link

• Upvote (+1) 3

Yeah he's lowered his sens since the update.

What does he play on?

Side note: for the people who have been watching scrims, have you noticed a decline in sniper hip fire? It was almost comical before how pros would just not scope in 60% of the time.

Small update gents, EU pro league roster lock window is now open as of a few hours ago. Window closes at 23:59 CET on May 12th.

• Upvote (+1) 9