CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

This is honestly pretty pointless to say but he will obviously succeed or fail on his own merits and there's absolutely no reason to hope we don't get any newer talent unless your hope is that we essentially never grow and improve. Maybe it would hurt your nostalgia to have a newer face but if it's quality it will always be worth more than nostalgic feelings.

If a new face was a clear improvement I'd be all for it but I don't want to see anybody new because they would not be an upgrade and the product is hard to watch as it is. It would take an incredible caster to make it worth replacing one of the old faces because nostalgia is a big chunk of what Halo is running on while it fails at everything else. 

EG with another suboptimal roster change :thinking:

And they still have a pro league spot compared to Splyce, Top hAMs or Cryptik. Pls make the league 10 teams!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Tried to do a Str8 Rippin skin.

ZIKUvhl.png

Layout is very nice but logo is too small imo.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I should have just said Halo. My point was more that Destiny doesn't really require any technical talent at all. You can literally sit still for 3 minutes, collect your super, then press a button when someone gets near you to be rewarded. Throw a grenade on a wall and leave it, get a kill a few seconds later. Throw a nade anywhere in the vicinity of another player and get a kill because the magnetism is about 50 times stronger than the OG H5 sniper. Destiny doesn't feel like work because it isn't. It is the most training wheeled game I've ever played and that's a big reason why it is so popular.

Agreed.

If a new face was a clear improvement I'd be all for it but I don't want to see anybody new because they would not be an upgrade and the product is hard to watch as it is. It would take an incredible caster to make it worth replacing one of the old faces because nostalgia is a big chunk of what Halo is running on while it fails at everything else. 

Simms and Onset are incredibly entertaining.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Thanks! Maybe more like this.

UjifFfF.png

Thats perfect ! Would buy it.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Simms and Onset are incredibly entertaining.

Been listening to both on the UK scene and big NA events for a long time now. Completely beside the point, I don't consider them new faces at all.

Top hAMs has been performing very well in scrims. I think they will be Splyce's main competition for the last pro spot. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Thats perfect ! Would buy it.

Now that ARs aren't in competitive, there's no point to team AR skins. So if your buying a pack for the pistol skin, is it going to be half price?

Or are they going to continue to make team AR skins for when they inevitably re introduce the AR

• Upvote (+1) 1

Now that ARs aren't in competitive, there's no point to team AR skins. So if your buying a pack for the pistol skin, is it going to be half price?

Or are they going to continue to make team AR skins for when they inevitably re introduce the AR

They should continue to make them with AR since the old ones includes them. And it would be a good business decision so they can take full price.

• Upvote (+1) 1

EG will be the first team to make a roster change once they are allowed.

• Upvote (+1) 3

You can still use the skins in other playlists so good luck getting that discount

The ar needs the skin so you can have it in warzone or social lists where you have ar starts

Been listening to both on the UK scene and big NA events for a long time now. Completely beside the point, I don't consider them new faces at all.

Wasn't your point that new faces takes away from nostalgia? (ie Walshy, T2, Strongside, Ghost, Bravo, Elamite Warrior, etc.

Wasn't your point that new faces takes away from nostalgia? (ie Walshy, T2, Strongside, Ghost, Bravo, Elamite Warrior, etc.

No.

No.

I agreed when you said that Halo isnt the best place to cut your teeth but what was the other point you were trying to make?

Does anyone have a list of the pro teams attending Daytona? Looking for am teams as well but imagine that's harder to find out.