CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Anyone want to run the new season of HCS with me?

I am down when I get off work.

GT: XxBiggestBenxX

• Upvote (+1) 1

I am down when I get off work.

GT: XxBiggestBenxX

if u and ur buddy from the other night are on.. me and mine will run tonight too..

if you remember Philthhy and obsoletejam3769 from the other night lol

• Upvote (+1) 1

if u and ur buddy from the other night are on.. me and mine will run tonight too..

if you remember Philthhy and obsoletejam3769 from the other night lol

I will def be on and I do remember you! I will message my friend and see if he is down.

This is cool:

Wish we had more stuff like this.

29mkitd.jpg

There you go m8i.

• Upvote (+1) 4

And way laggier than ever. Seriously....

I don't think there's been one new "season" where the servers weren't complete rectal juice for at least the first few days

This is cool:

Wish we had more stuff like this.

Having an interesting meta would help a lot.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Now before I start,

I have no idea what your internet is like so this pure speculation at this point as there is zero evidence available to help prove my point

I think the main problem at this point has to be the population of players playing this game. With the decline in people playing the game, it has become harder and harder for the game to find suitable matches and servers for players. (This could also be worresened if 343 has stopped using as many servers as they did at launch)

Add in the fact that there are ranks involved and search preferences such as balanced and I have come to the conclusion that the system just cannot consistently incorporate its players into "balanced/fair" matches

Again I have no way to prove this theory as there are no numbers for any of this (possibly by design) but it is just my guess as to what is going on

I don't know much about it either, but this is possible. I don't know if that explains why there are random lag spikes in the games then back to a perfect connection, though. :(

nV beat CP 8-5 yesterday. Mikwen dropped 33517.60 damage. Thats insane.

Spartan changes his GT so much  :mj:

• Upvote (+1) 6

Mikwen is playing Destiny with Ogre 2. A Bungie shooter will always be fun to play. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 8

I've been on a recent 343 hate train, but I can't help it. They have no idea what they're doing. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 4

I've been on a recent 343 hate train, but I can't help it. They have no idea what they're doing. 

This train's been running since 2012, we welcome all!

Edit: To be fair, they are improving. It's just taking unreasonable long considering the time and resources they have.

• Upvote (+1) 2

nV beat CP 8-5 yesterday. Mikwen dropped 33517.60 damage. Thats insane.

Spartan changes his GT so much  :mj:

I wish they would work with you when it comes to it... sucks you have to chase down extra gamertags. Your site is insanely useful. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

This train's been running since 2012, we welcome all!

Edit: To be fair, they are improving. It's just taking unreasonable long considering the time and resources they have.

I hate to be negative, but every time I think about how much 343 fucked things up it makes me sad/mad. Playing Destiny is such a joy - just like the old Halos. Halo 5 feels like work. 

It blows. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

I wish they would work with you when it comes to it... sucks you have to chase down extra gamertags. Your site is insanely useful. 

Thanks man, I think most of them are doing it because they think having no reqs makes their aim better. Either that or they dont like their stats being tracked.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I hate to be negative, but every time I think about how much 343 fucked things up it makes me sad/mad. Playing Destiny is such a joy - just like the old Halos. Halo 5 feels like work.

It blows.

I remember how much i would be inspired to play after watching an event. The games were so good that i could watch all day then play MM all night. I still love to watch but i dont know if I'll ever reinstall h5. That makes me sad.

My friends and i would play coop campaign all the time too. A few missions into h4, that just kind of died

Thanks man, I think most of them are doing it because they think having no reqs makes their aim better. Either that or they dont like their stats being tracked.

then they shouldn't be pros  :lxthul: