CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I think he means "esports" for this "Halo" game right now. CS, League, COD, and soon to be OW are as big as ever in terms of Esports. It's just Halo that is dying.

Just because some things decrease does not mean it's dying. As long as there's major parts that are still alive (community for one), then the game won't die.

Do you know if they sell jean shorts in Daytona?

Asking for a friend

Yes :) 

Do you know if they sell jean shorts in Daytona?

Asking for a friend

No need to buy. Just DIY.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just because some things decrease does not mean it's dying. As long as there's major parts that are still alive (community for one), then the game won't die.

lol, Halo 6 could have a population of 80 players and people would still be posting in an HCS thread insisting that "Halo's not dying!!!!"

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 3

watching Frosty's stream. Time for plasma grenades to GTFO out of the game

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 16

Played on a wired connection, with a wired controller and on a monitor today.

Holy fuck, it's a different game. Headshots actually count as headshots. It felt like I had a feather in my hands compared to what I was used to playing on my own setup. Heavy aim was still there (sens changes between games) but it was worlds better. 

I feel like I could be decent instead of being stuck in low onyx for life. 

*sigh* also kinda made me just hate h5 more. I feel like I only play it because I (For whatever reason) feel obligated to play it.

• Upvote (+1) 7

reading Team Beyond. Time for shitlin to GTFO out of the forums. 

• Upvote (+1) 8

Really feel like Ninjas attitude brings his team down. He'll blame everyone in one sentence while he flies out in the open and dies 23 times. That's got to wear down on his teammates

• Upvote (+1) 6

Ok shitlin, I'll bite. What are you on about now?

According to my Facebook "On this day", the Halo Reach beta came out 7 years ago today. I was so pumped. Ahhh poor 17 year old me and the inevitable let down I would feel.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Really feel like Ninjas attitude brings his team down. He'll blame everyone in one sentence while he flies out in the open and dies 23 times. That's got to wear down on his teammates

Im not a ninja fan boy, im a victory X fan boy who watches ninja because hes on LG (no disrespect to ninja i like him to).  so before it seems like i am a fan boy defending him, im not.

Ninja talks about mistakes and plays he saw to try and improve his team, hes the main vocal communicator of mistakes after games usually.  he doesnt really blame people, hes saying "right there we/you needed to do this instead of that" or "we cant keep doing this"  or "we kept dying to this and to avoid that we should do this".  Thats how all teams communicate after games, he is just very high energy and says the most.  Saiyan is also very vocal about this type of thing ive noticed.

• Upvote (+1) 8

Heavy aim is exactly like when it used to happen on the old Xbox in h2. The same slow sluggish feel. The only difference was when it happened back then, unplugging and plugging back in the controller made it loose again. There's no controllable fix for players now

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Heavy aim is exactly like when it used to happen on the old Xbox in h2. The same slow sluggish feel. The only difference was when it happened back then, unplugging and plugging back in the controller made it loose again. There's no controllable fix for players now

its a delay between the input and the reaction you see on screen, idk what it was on H2 but ya maybe.

its a delay between the input and the reaction you see on screen, idk what it was on H2 but ya maybe.

But there isnt really an input delay? The sens just feels slower. It's not like the reticule isn't moving when you move the stick. The response is the same, it's just not moving as far/smooth as it would normally.

GP is pointless (besides style points) and detrimental to overall melee, and SC is pointless/detrimental to overall melee/gameplay. As for why 343 insists upon keeping some of the most unnecessary movement and melee mechanics in Halo is beyond me.

I like what GP can be used for in terms of movement, but I'd honestly rather melees happens when I click the button in the air than all the movement options it provides.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Not a fan of ghost as a caster...wish we had t2 and elamite but after str8 gate we kind of ruined that for ourselves hey

• Upvote (+1) 7

I wonder if they will make a push for ground pound to be taken out of the HCS settings now?

https://clips.twitch.tv/ZanyBreakableChimpanzeeDeIlluminati

So when you disable ground pound, it takes away the melee lag

No surprise. The "lag" is the game waiting to see if you are holding melee for a GP.

If they wanted to tie them to the same button, they should always do a melee when the button is touched, then add GP to the end of the melee of the player doesn't let go.

Edit: can anyone remember what button GP was tied to in the beta? It was something that felt really clunky- like crouch or something...

• Upvote (+1) 3