CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Echo Fox

NRG

Tempo Storm

FaZe

G2 Esports (won't happen because their big boss hates Halo IIRC)

Immortals

Detroit Renegades

Echo Fox

NRG

Tempo Storm

FaZe

G2 Esports (won't happen because their big boss hates Halo IIRC)

Immortals

Detroit Renegades

Ocelote is an idiot.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Im sure a lot of ppl have seen this before but man oh man if theater mode was in H2......even if it was just a super simple version of it.

17973848_1684989981517454_26743462189589

• Upvote (+1) 4

Im sure a lot of ppl have seen this before but man oh man if theater mode was in H2......even if it was just a super simple version of it.

I miss h3 theater mode where you can watch films with others, I also hate how you can't clip cause it looks like observer mode, everything is off. Hopefully h6 theater will be goat like forge

• Upvote (+1) 2

If Halo has taught me anything, it's that Halo games will always release with a Theater mode worse than the last.

I never understood the reason why we couldn't watch theater in groups. I used to watch pro matches with my team in H3 theater
  • Upvote (+1) 3

Totally random thought. What you think how would things turn out for EG if they picked up Ogre 2 right after Lethul left ? How would Xgames turn out ? Would they do better, or worse actually ?

Totally random thought. What you think how would things turn out for EG if they picked up Ogre 2 right after Lethul left ? How would Xgames turn out ? Would they do better, or worse actually ?

worse because commonly is better than 2gre

• Upvote (+1) 10
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Also did anyone have an xbox error where it was trying to download an update that didn't exist a few times recently?

Had this Today. My Xbox wasn't able to read my disc after. Had to do a hard reset to make it work.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I never understood the reason why we couldn't watch theater in groups. I used to watch pro matches with my team in H3 theater

This is what I miss as well. Just loading up gameplay, or clips with your friends and just watching together.

• Upvote (+1) 1

worse because commonly is better than 2gre

You are prob right. Its just Ogre was still kind of warmed up back then and meta was different.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think it still would of been an EG/CLG final at X Games. The matchup would of likely favored CLG more. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Bungie have always been ahead of their time. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Allegiance would've been in the finals vs CLG.

Any guesses on what the FFA settings will be for Daytona? Haven't seen any announcements on that.

• Upvote (+1) 1

You are prob right. Its just Ogre was still kind of warmed up back then and meta was different.

Yeah the pace of games was a lot slower then, more focused on holding setups than rotating. May have favoured ogres playstyle a bit more

Any guesses on what the FFA settings will be for Daytona? Haven't seen any announcements on that.

99.99% the same as its been

• Upvote (+1) 1

Bungie have always been ahead of their time.

In consoles yeah. In PC games had replay systems since 1991.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

What orgs would you guys like to see enter Halo that haven't had any involvement before?

For me, I'd like to see Northern Gaming, Dignitas, and the two obvious ones, FaZe and TSM.

Team Kaliber immediately comes to mind for me. EUnited as well.

Anyone else feel like its been FOREVER since the last event?

Actually really looking forwards to Daytona as an event. Good venue, new settings, going to be super interesting to see if any pro teams improve / decline with the new meta. Could be some big upsets and suprises too.

Or it could be an OpTic vs NV Final... :intensifies:

I honestly cannot wait for daytona, feels like an age since worlds. New settings should make this event awesome to watch. Hoping for hype reversals galore!
  • Upvote (+1) 1

It's awkward a 2004 beta has a better UI than a 2015 AAA release.

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 2