CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Listen I never complain about the aim but has it been absolute shit the past 2 days for anyone else?

100% yes

Frankly I think Frank is a tremendous guy okay?

The best, tremendous. And a lot of people say he isn't but a lot of people say he is. He's fantastic

• Upvote (+1) 8

Also did anyone have an xbox error where it was trying to download an update that didn't exist a few times recently?

i got that too

Also did anyone have an xbox error where it was trying to download an update that didn't exist a few times recently?

Yes, I've been having the same issue for 3 days now. It requires me to hard reset my box, and then seems fine.

I'll blame 343.

Yeah I saw Spartan do have that on stream. Maybe H5 is only kind of broken and the Xbox One makes it completely broken. :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't understand this, I might be blind but didn't he get 2 hitmarkers and a shotgun hitmarker after he was 1 shot? Shouldn't that be a kill?

2 bullets from a BR and a tiny amount of damage from a shotgun probably wouldn't be enough.

Frank is swell when esports isn't in shambles

ESports in shambles ?? One of the fastest growing markets.

ESports in shambles ?? One of the fastest growing markets.

I think he means "esports" for this "Halo" game right now. CS, League, COD, and soon to be OW are as big as ever in terms of Esports. It's just Halo that is dying.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 6

Is it just me, or would NavG receive the same number of upvotes currently even if he posted exactly like ----lin?

• Upvote (+1) 8

stop saying halo esports is dying, you are a moron with an anus for a mouth

Oh, so it's growing? I didn't know that more people are playing than this time last year. I didn't know that more people watched 2017 Worlds compared to 2016 Worlds. I am also shocked that Pro League has been gaining viewers too. I guess for some reason I thought that the last Pro League had around a 25% decline in viewership. Silly me. I must have been reading the numbers wrong. 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 6

Oh, so it's growing? I didn't know that more people are playing than this time last year. I didn't know that more people watched 2017 Worlds compared to 2016 Worlds. I am also shocked that Pro League has been gaining viewers too. I guess for some reason I thought that the last Pro League had around a 25% decline in viewership. Silly me. I must have been reading the numbers wrong.

Console esports, the only reason CoD stays relevant is because there is a new game every year.

That is not the same as dying. Pretty big difference.

• Upvote (+1) 4

@LethuL did you guys get a ring for the second worlds? if you you guys should just get your own made if you haven't, those clg ones were cool

Where's the Tom Hardy that's bait gif when you need it?

• Upvote (+1) 2