CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

no to both. the auto aim in H2A was shameful and Reach is just a terrible game. Shame on Bungie for shipping that garbage. 

NBNS reach was actually really good

• Upvote (+1) 2

NBNS reach was actually really good

It was too late.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Ninja just loves Halo, and you gotta have respect for that. Currently at 5600 subs and probably could be at 7000+ if he spent less time on this franchise IMO. He knows that he is going to lose around 2000 on average every time he switches to Halo and he still does it. That says a lot.

giphy.gif

• Upvote (+1) 7

This makes no sense. Why would they be unable to release a season schedule just because there is an open pro league spot? It has to be planned out before hand and besides, this weekend, that final spot will be determined

The schedule will probably be set but ESL isn't going to publish a full season schedule with a "TBD" slot. There isn't a single sports league in the world that does that for regular season play.

another one. 

Day1. I still can't believe they changed the aiming from the beta. I have not touched H5 since March of 2016 because of it. C-3reUKXgAAvUq7.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 1

Listen I never complain about the aim but has it been absolute shit the past 2 days for anyone else?

• Upvote (+1) 3

no to both. the auto aim in H2A was shameful and Reach is just a terrible game. Shame on Bungie for shipping that garbage. 

Have you played H2? Aim assist in that game was through the fucking roof. NBNS Reach is not shit.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Listen I never complain about the aim bit has it been absolute shit the past 2 days for anyone else?

It has made me question life, yes, if that is what you mean.

Side note: Never has halo needed this specific of a sensitivity selection process, and it blows

To be fair, no halo game has ever had options this precise. Not to say the aiming is good, but personally I feel there were some other Halo games that could also benefit from those settings.

Devon's team 7-6 lg

And 5 of those 6 we're slayer losses, with 3 of those being really close. Other loss was 3-2 flag.

I really wish they were going to daytona

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

EU pro league details

https://www.eslgaming.com/article/last-chance-qualifiers-will-determine-halo-championship-series-pro-league-summer-2017-season-lineups-3514

So looks like top 4 go to dreamhack which is pretty cool but no stand alone EU finals or opens which is a real shame.

Also only has 5 match days so everyone plays each other once.

Also if phlux and kimbo join FabE who takes the infused pro league spot?

Edit: Just realised @@Moa posted this like 3 pages back

Since there's going to be 12 teams at finals then hopefully we get some pool play matches this time like we did at worlds this year since there's enough teams for 3 groups.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Did only LG scrim yesterday or did I break my site when I did updates yesterday?  :mj:

Did only LG scrim yesterday or did I break my site when I did updates yesterday? :mj:

ace danoxide and Royal 2 all played on 2nd accounts
  • Upvote (+1) 3

I'd love to know why there's no EU LAN final this season (I'm guessing costs/logistics?). I went to both finals last year and had an absolute blast; both events were well supported and the atmosphere was sooo good.

Just seems a shame not to be able to send the EU teams off to DreamHack without a "live" event...

• Upvote (+1) 1

ace danoxide and Royal 2 all played on 2nd accounts

Thanks for the heads up

Something neat id like to share..

A covenant flame thrower and mongooses in Halo 2

18320463_1696836040332848_85462503187692

• Upvote (+1) 6