CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

But you did say that, right?

Yes, I did, and I still believe that if OG lost then Hecz would have dropped Halo altogether. It's a dying/dead franchise with little to no Twitch viewership or competitive integrity. 

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 5

The OG squad is so effing cocky. Seriously? Royal 2 Rings? Those "rings" are glorified participation trophies. Try winning at a real Halo game for once.

I want Cratos to get an HCS title just as bad as you do (lmao), but chill

I'm pretty sure we can't knock OG players for when they happened to fall into Halo's competitive timeline. I have a feeling that Royal 2 has a godly shot because.... his shot is fucking godly? I feel like Snakebite would still be just as good of an in game leader in Halo 3, because, ya know, he's smart and focused and shit? The same goes for Frosty and Edge Lord Lethul. You can say an HCS trophy doesn't mean as much now as it did, and to an extent, you're right. However, I have no doubt they would have won tournaments back in the day as well.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Yes, I did, and I still believe that if OG lost then Hecz would have dropped Halo altogether. It's a dying/dead franchise with little to no Twitch viewership or competitive integrity.

Then why didn't the other Orgs drop their teams?

Edit. Ah shit. Shitilin caught me in his troll trap. Ima get out while I can.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I want Cratos to get an HCS title just as bad as you do (lmao), but chill

I'm pretty sure we can't knock OG players for when they happened to fall into Halo's competitive timeline. I have a feeling that Royal 2 has a godly shot because.... his shot is fucking godly? I feel like Snakebite would still be just as good of an in game leader in Halo 3, because, ya know, he's smart and focused and shit? The same goes for Frosty and Edge Lord Lethul. You can say an HCS trophy doesn't mean as much now as it did, and to an extent, you're right. However, I have no doubt they would have won tournaments back in the day as well.

snakebite and royal 2 were really good at h3

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Lethul won that ESPN thing. He's not getting dropped.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Then why didn't the other Orgs drop their teams?

Edit. Ah shit. Shitilin caught me in his troll trap. Ima get out while I can.

a lot of them did... Allegiance is gone, no Cloud9 not that they ever stayed for that long, E6 left, Denial

• Upvote (+1) 1

a lot of them did... Allegiance is gone, no Cloud9 not that they ever stayed for that long, E6 left, Denial

E6 and Denial left for different reasons( and I don't think too many people cared for them) and Cloud 9's team left for other teams leaving them with nothing and Luminosity entered after they left. Also I was talking about Orgs dropping after worlds.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I find groups much better. But if it's only going to be 12 teams, we all know what happened last time.

Though since the open bracket is likely on Friday, they won't have enough time to do groups.

4 Groups with three pro teams a piece. 

Top 4 AM teams make it into group play. 

That's what Gears and CoD do. 

4 Groups with three pro teams a piece.

Top 4 AM teams make it into group play.

That's what Gears and CoD do.

Then how would NA teams get relegated from Pro league?

i love that Ninja stilll has his nightbot promoting beyond  :beyond:  :beyond:​ 

For as much as people sometimes trash him on here. Ninja seems like true fan of the community here.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Then how would NA teams get relegated from Pro league?

?

This would be purely for this event HCS Daytona not ATL.

Ninja just loves Halo, and you gotta have respect for that. Currently at 5600 subs and probably could be at 7000+ if he spent less time on this franchise IMO. He knows that he is going to lose around 2000 on average every time he switches to Halo and he still does it. That says a lot.

The first time I upvoted you. But yeah. He honestly loves the game and loves competing. Its cool

• Upvote (+1) 2

#666 Whoever the fuck designed Orion and Pegasus.

Pegasus was one of the best maps for FFA imo. One of the only ones I felt flowed well.

• Downvote (-1) 2

The OG squad is so effing cocky. Seriously? Royal 2 Rings? Those "rings" are glorified participation trophies. Try winning at a real Halo game for once.

Was NBNS Reach not a real Halo game? What about H2A?

• Upvote (+1) 4

Was NBNS Reach not a real Halo game? What about H2A?

no to both. the auto aim in H2A was shameful and Reach is just a terrible game. Shame on Bungie for shipping that garbage. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

no to both. the auto aim in H2A was shameful and Reach is just a terrible game. Shame on Bungie for shipping that garbage. 

While I can agree with your sentiments on the two games, your comments on them not winning anything important was, quite frankly, fucking dumb. 

mM7y5.gif