CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Where does it say that?

"Tune into the European HCS Pro League on the Halo Twitch channel and ESL Halo Facebook page at 19:00 CET every Thursday starting on June 1 to watch Europe’s top Halo teams battle for over $30,000 in seasonal standing prize money and fight their way to the Summer 2017 Finals at DreamHack."

I see nothing about four teams being invited.

In the paragraph above the one you posted it says

Throughout five live match days this season, Europe’s best Halo teams will battle online for the chance to claim the HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Championship title, with the top four earning a trip to DreamHack Atlanta to play in the tournament.

• Upvote (+1) 6

I wonder how they're going to do Atlanta. We know in champ bracket it's 8 NA but where do the 4 EU go. If it's champ bracket, then there's 12 teams there. Groups maybe

I wonder how they're going to do Atlanta. We know in champ bracket it's 8 NA but where do the 4 EU go. If it's champ bracket, then there's 12 teams there. Groups maybe

I'd love group play instead of Champ bracket. Makes everything more exciting imo and gives teams more time to warm up. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

The OG squad is so effing cocky. Seriously? Royal 2 Rings? Those "rings" are glorified participation trophies. Try winning at a real Halo game for once.

• Upvote (+1) 12
  • Downvote (-1) 31

The OG squad is so effing cocky. Seriously? Royal 2 Rings? Those "rings" are glorified participation trophies. Try winning at a real Halo game for once.

Aren't you a Cratos fan? He can't even win a tournament at this 'fake' Halo game.

lolololololol

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

C'mon man don't be that way.

"What's the issue with having an online LCQ for an online pro league?" -ESL

A full season schedule can't be released when there is a vacant spot in the league.

This makes no sense. Why would they be unable to release a season schedule just because there is an open pro league spot? It has to be planned out before hand and besides, this weekend, that final spot will be determined

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'd love group play instead of Champ bracket. Makes everything more exciting imo and gives teams more time to warm up.

I find groups much better. But if it's only going to be 12 teams, we all know what happened last time.

Though since the open bracket is likely on Friday, they won't have enough time to do groups.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's stupid unless they just want to have the EU finals there. Open bracket at dreamhack is NA relegation. Why have 4 eu teams fuck up the bracket?

Aren't you the guy that said Heczwe would drop the Optic Halo team after worlds? LUL

VYJUH2T.gif

• Upvote (+1) 1

Aren't you the guy that said Heczwe would drop the Optic Halo team after worlds? LUL

I'll start counting titles when radar, sprint, and thrust are gone.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 4

I'll start counting titles when radar, sprint, and thrust are gone.

But you did say that, right?
  • Upvote (+1) 1

After a brief adjustment period, I can't imagine playing on anything but 1-4-4 or 1-5-5.*

*Please check back with me after the new season starts, after the next game update, after 343 HR forgets to pay their server maintenance team again, or after the wind blows in the slightly wrong direction against a tree within a 5 mile radius of 343 headquarters to see if the above statement still applies at that time.

Why would you want to change the aim acceleration as well, though? Genuinely curious, because I'd assume you'd dip to 1-4-5, not 1-5-5.

Side note: Never has halo needed this specific of a sensitivity selection process, and it blows

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1