CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

A big percentage of the followers are bots. I've seen a tweet from gears get 10k rts in a minute. Though the HCS probably has some too but not to that extent.

Have you seen their tweets though? All of them are inflated by bots who retweet and fav all of them up to more than 1k. Wonder how many of their followers aren't real people.

Na5eSkn.png

it was a year ago but the numbers check out, you can re-audit but it costs 4 bucks and i'm not that curious 

they 100% have bots RTing their content though, however that doesn't mean they are the ones responsible, it easily could be a gow fan

• Upvote (+1) 2

Might not work for high level accounts.

I still pretty much always play on focused. If I can't find a match, then I either get off, play server browser octagons, or jump on an alt.

After a brief adjustment period, I can't imagine playing on anything but 1-4-4 or 1-5-5.*

*Please check back with me after the new season starts, after the next game update, after 343 HR forgets to pay their server maintenance team again, or after the wind blows in the slightly wrong direction against a tree within a 5 mile radius of 343 headquarters to see if the above statement still applies at that time.

I just want to play some Halo with some friends of mine, but Halo 5 servers are making it difficult. 

What do you search on? Focus, expanded, balanced? Focus helps with servers a lot. I only search focus now, cause it got pretty bad. load times slightly longer but better games. I also have a lower MMR so matching is easier. Might not work for high level accounts.

okay okay we'll fix the servers...where to start though....

rosSsvP.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 5

Na5eSkn.png

it was a year ago but the numbers check out, you can re-audit but it costs 4 bucks and i'm not that curious

they 100% have bots RTing their content though, however that doesn't mean they are the ones responsible, it easily could be a gow fan

100% this. Could also be the account link that they do. Link account enter giveaway stuff. Not gonna spend the 4 bucks though. Saving up for Str8 skins.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

100% this. Could also be the account link that they do. Link account enter giveaway stuff. Not gonna spend the 4 bucks though. Saving up for Str8 skins.

lul

What do you search on? Focus, expanded, balanced? Focus helps with servers a lot. I only search focus now, cause it got pretty bad. load times slightly longer but better games. I also have a lower MMR so matching is easier. Might not work for high level accounts.

I search expanded, but it really doesn't matter what I search. In the end the game still lags

Posting this for Towey so he doesn't get crucified. :kappa:

Don't know why I only thought of this now, but it was a real missed opportunity not having a controller can as well

@@Towey

Best 343 employee ranking:

#1 Whoever made the AI for the bugs on Regret

#2 Neighbor

#3 Josh Meneke

#4 Tom French (if he gave us pistol starts)

#5 everyone on pro team (especially Ghost for coming here more than the rest)

#6 Tashi

#7-How-ever-many-employees-they-have-at-343

#8 Whoever designed IW for CoD

#9 Quin Delhoyo

:kappa:

#666 Whoever the fuck designed Orion and Pegasus.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Yup its new. First we've heard of what theyll do with the last spot. Seems its online, but the format they are using isn't too bad. (Two single elim tournaments, top 4 from each play in double elim bracket for the spot) 

new info?

If I'm reading this right, the LCQ will be online... Why the fuck would they do that? Just play Daytona's bracket all the way out to decide the final team.

• Upvote (+1) 9

If I'm reading this right, the LCQ will be online... Why the fuck would they do that? Just play Daytona's bracket all the way out to decide the final team.

Too late now since it's so close to the tourney

With the LCQ taking place the weekend before the first week of pro league, it looks like the full season schedule won't be released until the first week of the season.

With the LCQ taking place the weekend before the first week of pro league, it looks like the full season schedule won't be released until the first week of the season.

Hopefully during daytona. They need to advertise during the event unlike vegas where the didnt even bring up worlds info

Hopefully during daytona. They need to advertise during the event unlike vegas where the didnt even bring up worlds info

A full season schedule can't be released when there is a vacant spot in the league.

Top 4 EU teams go to Dreamhack.

Thats pretty sweet,

Where does it say that?

"Tune into the European HCS Pro League on the Halo Twitch channel and ESL Halo Facebook page at 19:00 CET every Thursday starting on June 1 to watch Europe’s top Halo teams battle for over $30,000 in seasonal standing prize money and fight their way to the Summer 2017 Finals at DreamHack."

I see nothing about four teams being invited.

I've been away from the forums for about 2 weeks or so writing the dissertation for my degree. It's good to be back! Is HCS Daytona this weekend?

I've been away from the forums for about 2 weeks or so writing the dissertation for my degree. It's good to be back! Is HCS Daytona this weekend?

next

• Upvote (+1) 1

The LCQ should have just taken place this weekend so that it would give the winner a spot in group play at Daytona instead of playing in the open bracket. Also how will group play at Daytona work with a vacant pro spot?

Where does it say that?

"Tune into the European HCS Pro League on the Halo Twitch channel and ESL Halo Facebook page at 19:00 CET every Thursday starting on June 1 to watch Europe’s top Halo teams battle for over $30,000 in seasonal standing prize money and fight their way to the Summer 2017 Finals at DreamHack."

I see nothing about four teams being invited.

Right under where they listed the teams.