CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I mean the idea of custom sensitivity and acceleration options is to choose whatever you feel comfortable with but since Halo 5's aiming is broken, you won't be able to settle on something until it's fixed.

Personally, I am not a fan of it.

Me either. I gave it about 90 minutes of playtime in Skirmish, so I wouldn't be biased by feeling "off" in a ranked playlist. I think the vertical/horizonal gap is too jarring for me. I do like the concept though.

I ended up on 1.5H 4V 3A. Gives the side-to-side aiming of 3/3, which is pretty smooth, and the vertical aiming of 4/3, which is just right for me. 

Still can be honest and say I haven't dug into H5 much in recent weeks

Why do you have to have a PhD in aiming to find a workable sensitivity in Halo 5?

• Upvote (+1) 6

Anyone know a gamertag I can search to get the new HCS gametypes off of? Thanks!

the gow esport twitter has nearly 10k more followers than @HCS lul

Anyone know a gamertag I can search to get the new HCS gametypes off of? Thanks!

official HCS

or go here and bookmark

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ehh maybe his attitude is over the top but bungie does polish games like very few other developers do. They're like the only console dev that has the talent to really compare to the big PC devs like Blizzard. I'd be comfortable buying a game of theirs I'd never seen assuming that it functions near flawlessly regardless of the actual balancing which is a kind of trust not many companies can lay claim to.

Must be hard to polish a game with less content then Halo 5. It was and is unbalanced (still has serious issues), and they have a even less communication and are even less transparent then 343. Bungie avoiding every answer was funny with halo 2. Not so much in a community oriented modern game.

Not to mention all the dlc garbage. Bad enough they took content from a already starved game at launch for a year. But they took dlc from dlc. Who the fuck does that? Bad enough you pay the same for less with the full game. Now with every DLC you pay the same for less as well. For two years to boot.

Even the "free" community events had exclusive dlc...and this is going to happen again. And you have zero idea with all the drama that happened with the previous every other week with something they screwed up, micro-transactions, (making more grind, osiris, iron banner, etc, etc, etc, etc), and it goes on...but yeah they get a free pass because after 3 years and 120 bucks of expansions later they had a solid game.

I would rather have to defend radar on these forums then ever support a company that screwed us that badly.

Not that anyone really cares. They will be rewarded no matter how bad they screw everyone over.

• Upvote (+1) 8

I would rather have to defend radar on these forums then ever support a company that screwed us that badly.

You are already doing it. Check m8

• Upvote (+1) 3

official HCS

or go here and bookmark

https://twitter.com/Unyshek/status/852667609724067840

A big percentage of the followers are bots. I've seen a tweet from gears get 7k rts in a minute. Though the HCS probably has some too but not to that extent.

Edit. Anyone know who Randa is running with now that suspector is going with his team?

I just want to play some Halo with some friends of mine, but Halo 5 servers are making it difficult. 

Must be hard to polish a game with less content then Halo 5. It was and is unbalanced (still has serious issues), and they have a even less communication and are even less transparent then 343. Bungie avoiding every answer was funny with halo 2. Not so much in a community oriented modern game.

Not to mention all the dlc garbage. Bad enough they took content from a already starved game at launch for a year. But they took dlc from dlc. Who the fuck does that? Bad enough you pay the same for less with the full game. Now with every DLC you pay the same for less as well. For two years to boot.

Even the "free" community events had exclusive dlc...and this is going to happen again. And you have zero idea with all the drama that happened with the previous every other week with something they screwed up, micro-transactions, (making more grind, osiris, iron banner, etc, etc, etc, etc), and it goes on...but yeah they get a free pass because after 3 years and 120 bucks of expansions later they had a solid game.

Not that anyone really cares. They will be rewarded no matter how bad they screw everyone over.

Grass is always greener my friend. Rose colored glasses. All that jazz.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Have you seen their tweets though? All of them are inflated by bots who retweet and fav all of them up to more than 1k. Wonder how many of their followers aren't real people.

I just want to play some Halo with some friends of mine, but Halo 5 servers are making it difficult.

What do you search on? Focus, expanded, balanced? Focus helps with servers a lot. I only search focus now, cause it got pretty bad. load times slightly longer but better games. I also have a lower MMR so matching is easier. Might not work for high level accounts.