>Frosty

>Frost is deposited ice

>Ice is the solid form of water

>Water is used for cleaning things

>Cleaning something with water is called washing

>:thinking:...

>Frosty is washed!!!1!!1!!!1!!

The math checks out.

Yeah - I played Dark Souls 1 after it was free with Games with Gold. I think I lasted 10 minutes after dying constantly and I haven't went back since.

It's worth another shot, although I'd say start with 2 or 3 since they make several quality of life improvements (not that 1 isn't awesome/epic).  But yea, Dark Souls 1 that first boss encounter you are meant to run into the gate on your left and escape.  It is there to teach you that running, and dying, is part of the game so get used to it.

The main thing is no one realizes you're supposed to run from the first boss fight.

Did you notice if you sit at that very first bonfire before the gate to this boss you can look up and see his head staring down at you perfect through a small window?  I've played through 1 maybe 2-3 times and just noticed this the other day.

I didn't get past the tutorial. I died like 10 times and just gave up on the game LOL

Get back in there soldier!  (if you are talking about DS1 you need to run from that first boss)

Unless you want a big hammer.

You can get the hammer in NG+, so no reason to waste SEVERAL minutes on him.

Part of the reason Destiny is as popular as it is is because of how casual friendly it is. Gameplay = easy/simply, story mode = toddlers can beat it, raids = solve a puzzle once solve it 100000000 times (not to mention these are pretty elementary mechanics at their best when compared to any other "MMO").  Crucible is beyond unbalanced and casual - anyone feels like they can play it because they just wait on their super and know they have a good shot at getting a kill - no one even cares if you team wins or loses.  Sure the gameplay mechanics felt great - but damn if that isn't a low standard to set on games you want these days.  I'd rather watch 15 minutes of a competitive H5 match than Gothalion fumble through a raid for 5 minutes.  Game was desinged for casuals and Destiny 2 will be an amazing casual game.  You will love it Smee Mee, you will love it so much.  Remove special ammo but leave 2 guns that regenerate ammo in the game....LOL.  Whoever is in charge of the "competitive" side of things is worse than any resume 343 has even farted at.  

You'd rather play an fps with terrible servers, and heavy aim....... okay

I will ignore the rest of this post except for the part in red. Are you joking, what has Kevin Franklin ever accomplished besides destroying franchises? This was halo's lead multiplayer designer at one point. And don't even get me started on Quinn Del Hoyo who has accomplished nothing significant either. I would estimate Bungle has far more competent designers.

Lead multiplayer designer for destiny.

https://www.destinypedia.com/Lars_Bakken

Worked on more popular video games than halo 5 throughout his career, just saying.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

what happened with this thread?

I like hearing about other games yall play. Im gonna have to get on dark souls after i finish witcher 3

I like hearing about other games yall play. Im gonna have to get on dark souls after i finish witcher 3

Do it, also a pretty easy and quick game to 100% after you beat it.

I am seriously considering another run through of the latest Doom title. That shit was so fun.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I am seriously considering another run through of the latest Doom title. That shit was so fun.

New Doom campaign was god like. Multiplayer though...... felt really weak. Anyone still play it?

• Upvote (+1) 2

You'd rather play an fps with terrible servers, and heavy aim....... okay

I will ignore the rest of this post except for the part in red. Are you joking, what has Kevin Franklin ever accomplished besides destroying franchises? This was halo's lead multiplayer designer at one point. And don't even get me started on Quinn Del Hoyo who has accomplished nothing significant either. I would estimate Bungle has far more competent designers.

Lead multiplayer designer for destiny.

https://www.destinypedia.com/Lars_Bakken

Worked on more popular video games than halo 5 throughout his career, just saying.

Lars is great, love that man. 

HCS Pro League  Summer 2017 teams, seeds, and destiny discussion 

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

hey guys, what exactly goes into the damage stat in this game and how would you go about to increase it?

Thanks in advance.

New Doom campaign was god like. Multiplayer though...... felt really weak. Anyone still play it?

The new Doom is such a good game.  Love the soundtrack too.  I've heard the MP has since grown into an actual fun arena shooter but I wouldn't expect it to catch anyone's eye this late.  If you enjoy the game I'm sure you won't have a problem finding games and enjoying it now though.

• Upvote (+1) 1

hey guys, what exactly goes into the damage stat in this game and how would you go about to increase it?

Thanks in advance.

anything that does damage
  • Upvote (+1) 1

I concur and have heard the same.

The new Doom is such a good game.  Love the soundtrack too.  I've heard the MP has since grown into an actual fun arena shooter but I wouldn't expect it to catch anyone's eye this late.  If you enjoy the game I'm sure you won't have a problem finding games and enjoying it now though.

One of my favorite modern soundtracks, while Halo's soundtracks have always been masterful, Doom's soundtrack just straight up gets you hype and makes you feel like a badass haha.

still doesn't erase the fact that Destiny PvP is trash

Better than halo 5's (imo)

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 17

I have been able to keep up with scrims and what not.

How the teams looking??? (Other than Optic)

Top3 looks like the top3

In Hecz's vlog today he says Royal 2 is going to be at the house on the 7th. So Snakebite, Frosty and Royal 2 will be at the OpTic Scuf house

Royal 2 is about to have a field day on those Midwest servers. Also it's cool to hear that Clutch is returning to coach them for the Summer season.