CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I'm tilted to see @@Royal2 @@TriPPPeY and @@Naded playing Team Arena over Proving Grounds. You can't possibly think that the SA radar is bad can you?

Why play something that may never make it into the actual game? Doesn't mean they don't like it.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Why play something that may never make it into the actual game? Doesn't mean they don't like it.

TO TEST IT. What kind of question is that? The pros are the ones who should be the ones to offer the best feedback.

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 1

TO TEST IT. What kind of question is that? The pros are the ones who should be the ones to offer the best feedback.

It's not their job to test something. Would it be nice? Sure. But players have other things to worry about other than what you think they should be testing. Brett and Royal 2 have bills in sure and Trippey has to worry about his next team.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Spartan running games with Ninja and Saiyan. If Spartan replaced El Town on LG then we'd have 3/4 of Renegades  :ace:

• Upvote (+1) 5

It's not their job to test something. Would it be nice? Sure. But players have other things to worry about other than what you think they should be testing. Brett and Royal 2 have bills in sure and Trippey has to worry about his next team.

lol. they have time to test. it only takes a series or two in customs. they literally were just playing in arena not even communicating just playing. like they dgaf

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

If you don’t think the pros should be testing new settings then who do you think should be? Social players? If pros aren’t testing and proposing alternative options then they’d have no leg to stand on when telling 343 the current settings suck. Users test and give feedback, that’s how it works. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Anyone else feel the pro team tells Quin or people higher than them about the issues the community has with h5 and when they almost understand the lunch bell rings and then those higher ups forget everything.

Well classic settings may not make it officially in 343's halo, but that doesn't mean the demand isn't there for a playlist of that fashion.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Not sure why people are still hopeful for H3A. I mean i understand the desire but its not realistic.

• Upvote (+1) 3

:mj:

Gotta love the transparency for the things we don't want, but as soon as we get into discussion that can redefine halo's future...

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

The event next door beat ESL to securing a Jump n Bounce lol.

f5QagWk.jpg

This both lessened and strengthened my depression levels simultaneously and i dont know how to feel.

LG with Spartan over El Town sounds good, but i didnt see much of LG play over the last weekend to comment on how El Town performed to justify it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The event next door beat ESL to securing a Jump n Bounce lol.

f5QagWk.jpg

Is this photoshopped?..

This both lessened and strengthened my depression levels simultaneously and i dont know how to feel.

LG with Spartan over El Town sounds good, but i didnt see much of LG play over the last weekend to comment on how El Town performed to justify it.

Victory X had easily his best halo 5 event to date. He was playing out of his mind as was Ninja when you consider he had no practice the week before the event. I think Saiyan was good but I don't recall anything amazing. El Town on the other hand seemed to be losing every one on one fight and really holding them back. Just from what I saw. 

Is this photoshopped?..

It's the right street corner.. and the railroad tracks next to the waiting line mentioned in a spectators post earlier in this thread line up. Either incredible effort put into a photoshop, or 100% real.