CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Chance to work a HCS event for those interested.

Have they always used volunteers?

With Daytona being the first magnum start tourney in H5, I gotta ask. Who do you think will be the first person to **** on someone.

I mean someone being no shields, turning around and 5ing someone in the face. Because thats gonna be hype as ****!

• Upvote (+1) 4

I get roasted, made fun of, and just generally shit on by a ton of people here (including the admins).

I still post.  I still interact.  I still enjoy most of my time here.

analyzed.gif?

Does UMG normally tweet out publicly asking for volunteers? Actually curious because I've never seen this for other HCS LANs.

• Upvote (+1) 1

also known as mclovin

should well known coaches have VIP or something to distinguish them from normal users? I thinks so.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

I think this is kind of cool. I went to UCF, if I didnt already graduate and move I totally would have helped out. I'll pass it along to some of my friends there

With Daytona being the first magnum start tourney in H5, I gotta ask. Who do you think will be the first person to **** on someone.

I mean someone being no shields, turning around and 5ing someone in the face. Because thats gonna be hype as ****!

Royal 2 is gonna 5 shot Lxthul for taking his sniper. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

He almost always has over a 2.0 kda for scrims with canada internet. This is just training weights for him. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

The reason OpTic wins LAN's is because when Royal 2 plays online it's like the equivalent of Goku in 100x G training in DBZ. Dude finally gets on LAN and just shits on everyone  :glasses:

• Upvote (+1) 7

If he's already been in the scene and is looking to get back in but it's too expensive to be worth it, wouldn't there be a lot of other orgs that do the same thing.

From my perspective he's not saying anything stupid, he's telling us about behind the scenes things that we don't know. And he's looking at it the same as other org owners who may be thinking about getting into halo. He might have tweeted it because his team didn't get into worlds, but it is all true and we should be worried because other org owners are thinking the same things.

No he's bashing players for their asking price instead of just keeping it behind closed doors. If this were e6 general the tenor of.this board wouldn't.be as hospitable towards that, and e6 was beyond great for those guys outside of stellur.

If their price is too high, orgs won't touch them, then they'll lower their asking price. That's just basic business. That doesn't warrant a Twitter rant about them and how the scene is dying.

Bigger orgs like eg, c9, liquid, and optic joined the scene when things were a lot worse than now. I don't expect much to change. Orgs come and go all the time. Only optic and maybe NV have helped push viewer numbers

• Upvote (+1) 3

Crowd Pleasers doesn't have an org yet? I'm not surprised honestly. What org would want to give 6k to that team? If I was CP I would consider asking for less. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I can see where you come from Cyren but i tend to find any content being a welcome sight in this barren desert of it. Who else can you really name besides Towey and Ryanoob that make videos for this stuff.

maybe my standards are low but i will never be bent out of shape that people are making videos for Halo in general

Clicked use to have some really cool videos on the beyond youtube last year. Hope those can start coming back.

CS:GO has actually just recently peaked in population. After the release of Overwatch (In Feb, 2017).

Source: http://steamcharts.com/app/730

Go back and look at May 2016 when Overwatch was actually released. CSGO dropped about a third in peak pop and has been rebuilding since. Is that not notable?

• Upvote (+1) 1

No he's bashing players for their asking price instead of just keeping it behind closed doors. If this were e6 general the tenor of.this board wouldn't.be as hospitable towards that, and e6 was beyond great for those guys outside of stellur.

If their price is too high, orgs won't touch them, then they'll lower their asking price. That's just basic business. That doesn't warrant a Twitter rant about them and how the scene is dying.

Bigger orgs like eg, c9, liquid, and optic joined the scene when things were a lot worse than now. I don't expect much to change. Orgs come and go all the time. Only optic and maybe NV have helped push viewer numbers

1. E6 is in no way comparable. They made their own shitty situation and ruined their own rep. Allegiance has done nothing but be the most community friendly orgs in the Halo scene.

2. He didn't bash anybody. He said players are asking for too much money. Thats not an insult. Its a statement.

3.2 tweets is a rant now? Have our attention spans really eroded so much? We cant handle 280 calm and eloquent characters without declaring it a rant? Smh.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Apparently Frosty/Snakebite are living at Scuf house and TJ living with his girlfriend. Still can't believe TJ is cuffed. 

TJ is moving a couple hours from me so I'm gonna be paying him some surprise visits.

• Upvote (+1) 6