CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Last weekend for Extermination, i have had a blast playing it even Solo. Im sure it will be back soon with a tweak or to next season as a ranked playlist.

officialcaptainsage-a45dc1528dbb4bd9b19a
  • Upvote (+1) 6

ive been playing solo que all day its not my fault

Try playing Arena solo all day then come talk to me.

• Upvote (+1) 4

This guy thinks sledgehammer made the multiplayer for MW3, LUL.

Did they only co-develop the single player? Cause Sledgehammer co-developed MW3 with IW after the IW heads were fired and half the staff left.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Speaking of toxic discussion, i think the dogpiling on Spartan in here is awful.

Yeah, he has and does say some dumb stuff from time to time (like pretty much everyone) but that's no reason to be a dick to him. This is a guy who apparently has genuine mental health issues and people here act like it's nothing and shit all over him. If how he acts annoys you so much just ignore him.

Hey there, struggled with depression for the better part of 5 years, 

It's not excuse for him being so idiotic. I understand it's different for everyone, but he's going past just saying dumb things. He is constantly just being a total fucking douche. 

Its part depression, part shitty personality.

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Hey there, struggled with depression for the better part of 5 years,

It's not excuse for him being so idiotic. I understand it's different for everyone, but he's going past just saying dumb things. He is constantly just being a total fucking douche.

Its part depression, part shitty personality.

How exactly is be constantly being a douche?

Most of what I see on here is someone posting a fairly innocuous tweet of his then a bunch of people claiming he's just crying for attention.

Like i said before, if you genuinely don't like him just ignore him. The dogpiling in here is bullshit, pointless and does nothing other than make TB look like a collection of assholes.

Also, frankly your experience with depression gives you no better insight into Spartan than anyone else. Different people deal with mental health issues in vastly different ways.

Did they only co-develop the single player? Cause Sledgehammer co-developed MW3 with IW after the IW heads were fired and half the staff left.

Accidental neg, sorry.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

/r/competitivehalo looking real appealing right now

New design is gorgeous and community has returned, but Team Beyond will always be my home. 

/r/competitivehalo looking real appealing right now

Let's not get too crazy, Reddit is trying to go full Digg sadly :tear:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Speaking of toxic discussion, i think the dogpiling on Spartan in here is awful.

Yeah, he has and does say some dumb stuff from time to time (like pretty much everyone) but that's no reason to be a dick to him. This is a guy who apparently has genuine mental health issues and people here act like it's nothing and shit all over him. If how he acts annoys you so much just ignore him.

The only reason people are "dogpiling" on Spartan is because he literally completely shit on someones life. Saying "dumb stuff from time to time" is not that. Cratos says way less harmful stuff all the time that gets completely annihilated on here. Should @@Cratos start tweeting about his "depression" to start gaining favor? That's not how it works.

Nobody is shitting on Spartan for having mental illnesses, and they are not an shield from any criticism or a free pass to act like a child for your whole life. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

Let's not get too crazy, Reddit is trying to go full Digg sadly :tear:

Yeah I heard that people were getting suspended over there for downvoting the admins' posts. Crazy.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah I heard that people were getting suspended over there for downvoting the admins' posts. Crazy.

Crazy stuff, up there with defending Comcast ;)

• Upvote (+1) 7

I love how people talk about Halo needing to evolve and yet counter strike is thriving with the same type of game play how many years later? Halo could position itself to be that but for consoles.

Ninjas been playing way too much H1.... I mean PubG.

Did I do it right?

This is a topic in other esports funny enough to say. 

H1Z1/PUBG are like the homewrecker penguin. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

No you wouldn't.

Seeing as I played close to 10 hours a day after release...I think i would. The 10 melees, pretty much irrelevant plasma nades, iffy br. It was still halo and not Call of Halo Titan 5.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I love how people talk about Halo needing to evolve and yet counter strike is thriving with the same type of game play how many years later? Halo could position itself to be that but for consoles.

Pc gamers are more mature, and less into shiny new things

343 HATES Bungie and wants to delete their legacy. I own every single Bungie game ever made. The only thing keeping me around is the enjoyment I get from Optic dominating everyone and cheering for certain pros. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Who is Liquid's coach again and how come no one makes the connection between his voice and mclovin?

Symbolic. 

can u guys believe my rent is still $625?? in THIS housing market?? unbelievable

but is that amount life changing?

• Upvote (+1) 1