CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I got betrayed for snipe in a 35-34 Rig TS game. So I threw the match and lost on purpose. If you betray, or get someone killed to get a power weapon you suck.

One of my earliest memories from Team Hardcore was picking up Sniper at spawn on Sanctuary and getting betrayed when I was trying to snipe from hut. Fun times.

• Upvote (+1) 2

We don't really mandate anything like that here like reddit does, I mean if someone was daily spamming videos then yea we'll deal with it. I just think it looks tacky to just drop by this thread and post a video and leave over and over again. I could be in the minority though, curious what others think.

I don't mind since the obvious alternative is just him not posting at all.

• Upvote (+1) 6

One of my earliest memories from Team Hardcore was picking up Sniper at spawn on Sanctuary and getting betrayed when I was trying to snipe from hut. Fun times.

Betraying for power weapons is so dumb. It's the only reason I didn't mind no-FF in H4 tbh

Are these videos about growing the scene or trying to ensure EG keeps these guys around so they don't get canned for constantly under-performing? I think we all know when people make content for the community like @@RyaNoob and those who are just doing it because they have to.

@@Towey just spams his shit on here (3 of the last 5 posts are just vids) and r/Halo and people started calling him out on it, I don't know the guy but it comes off fake as hell to me at least from what I've seen recently.

I personally don't care, it's just funny/sad each time I see it - but hey if you enjoy it more power to you guys. I'm sure this might make some mad, but it's just what I and others noticed in the last few months. Best of luck to EG in the upcoming season and the Nascar thing.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Betraying for power weapons is so dumb. It's the only reason I didn't mind no-FF in H4 tbh

I feel like melee and weapon fire shouldn't hurt teammates in matchmaking. Grenades and splash damage weapons should but allowing players to shoot teammates doesn't really add anything to the game...
  • Downvote (-1) 4

Wait..... Halo Wars 2 has already been released? And it's been out for 2 months!? I haven't heard one thing about the game since the super repetitive ads that they played during LANs. (Which I apparently didn't pay too much attention to since I didn't know the release date)

I feel like melee and weapon fire shouldn't hurt teammates in matchmaking. Grenades and splash damage weapons should but allowing players to shoot teammates doesn't really add anything to the game...

He naded me  :mj:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Wait..... Halo Wars 2 has already been released? And it's been out for 2 months!? I haven't heard one thing about the game since the super repetitive ads that they played during LANs. (Which I apparently didn't pay too much attention to since I didn't know the release date)

Make sure to check out our review of the game :)

http://teambeyond.net/halo-wars-2-review/

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I bet he never posts in this thread again

Can't have that plugging in my Team Beyond. Only content that isn't posted by the creator is allowed!

• Upvote (+1) 1

I got betrayed for snipe in a 35-34 Rig TS game. So I threw the match and lost on purpose. If you betray, or get someone killed to get a power weapon you suck.

I just prefer shooting them so their shields are down all game.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I just prefer shooting them so their shields are down all game.

It was more entertaining because the game was a 3v4 at that point, so I just wanted to make him quit to tbh

• Upvote (+1) 1

It was more entertaining because the game was a 3v4 at that point, so I just wanted to make him quit to tbh

I like your style.

*wakes up from nap*

"Right now seems like a perfect time to shamelessly plug the clip of my ninja of the camo guy from last night!"

http://i.imgur.com/ZA1LWcJ.mp4

This is a good reminder that ninjas are actually going to be hype again with the new settings. Can't wait for the first no radar H5 mainstage ninja.

• Upvote (+1) 3