CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

On topic, I'm fucking excited for the next LAN.  These new settings + new rosters = a higher margin for upsets.  

I'm really really looking forward to seeing reversal perfects in game 5's. Can you imagine how hype that is going to be?

• Upvote (+1) 9

I'm really really looking forward to seeing reversal perfects in game 5's. Can you imagine how hype that is going to be?

;_; It's going to be beautiful.  When is the next one, again?  Hopefully within the month.

What do you all think the Top 8 for Daytona will be?

I'm thinking

1. OpTic

2. NV

3. Liquid

4. LG

5. Splyce

6. Str8

7. CP

8. EG

this exactly

• Upvote (+1) 1

Some OT but somewhat related news, our boy @Goldenboy will be casting his first CS event (the man casts literally everything) at the ESL Pro League Season 5 Finals in Dallas, TX and like me is in the Quake Champs beta! 

• Upvote (+1) 6

For those talking about top 8 at Daytona.

Last i heard Str8 Sick wasnt able to afford the trip so CP might not go.

@@Cratos said him and Suspector were still gonna try to make it but this was like a week or so ago idk if thats still the case or not.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Am i alone not giving a fuck about Cod ? Never liked this style of play, never bought any Cod and never will.

Same here, not to mention we didn't really see like any gameplay stuff in that trailer. I made the mistake of getting Battlefield 1 this year, never again will I get another fps based on hype besides Halo.

This will always be one of the most cringleworthy things I've ever seen in my entire life. Imagine treating someone who pays money to support your stream like this. I honestly will never understand the people who defend this behavior with "He can't help it".

https://clips-media-assets.twitch.tv/24100338288-offset-1452-854x480.mp4

Holy shit. I forgot about this. Someone reTweet this back to him where he's begging for a sponsor

• Upvote (+1) 3

I think the saddest thing is that he doesn't realize that this person is going to make 70k every year for the rest of their life. Does he really think that halo/streaming can keep him at the 60k mark for the rest of his? So what if someone has debt, it will be paid off in a few years and then they will accumulate way more money than he probably will. If/when halo dies (or Spartan's professional career, which is almost there right now...), he will find himself in a pretty bad situation.

Never understood trying to shit on someone for their choices in life and their path. 'Look at my $$$ cock'

• Upvote (+1) 4

This will always be one of the most cringleworthy things I've ever seen in my entire life. Imagine treating someone who pays money to support your stream like this. I honestly will never understand the people who defend this behavior with "He can't help it".

wait, this was him replying to someone who had donated? I always thought he was responding to someone trolling him in his chat or something.  

Ok, last thing about the new CoD. It will be interesting to see what kind of score streaks they come up with. No more robots falling out of the sky to the rescue. 

think MW3 style streaks with a WWII theme. It's still Sledgehammer, and they still suck, and they still have made two of the worst COD games ever

lol, shitlin 

think MW3 style streaks with a WWII theme. It's still Sledgehammer, and they still suck, and they still have made two of the worst COD games ever

Nah dude didn't you heard CoD is literally the best franchise ever made and blops2 was a god sent.

Oh wow, word? I had no idea he even said this lol. What a joke.

I'll take my degree, career, and salary any day of the week. 

• Upvote (+1) 2