CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I very much doubt that connection is the reason why Tripppey potato'd 5 shots and didn't even strafe while Snipedown shot in a straight line.

Have you played this game on a high ping before? You don't stand a chance
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

absolutely right, I wasn't talking to you, if I wanted your opinion, I would have asked for it. 

The fact it is a bad game can be seen, with its population, don't be ignorant and dismiss that, 

And if you think this feels like a halo game, then you are utterly fucking clueless.

:sleeping: Fucking stop it.

They were doing a bit better and now...I just don't know what it is.

I'll give them one more LAN and see how the twins perform before possibly throwing in the towel 

I think they keep playing until they get relegated.  They have salary money and pro league money coming in.  I still dont understand why they aren't playing with Contra.

Why would you argue against me when you literally go to agree with everything I just said...That bolded part was literally what my post was about.

The fact that we dont know with 100% certainty what will happen if we revert back to the formula that culminated in a title that sold over 12million copies- is irrelevant. We can say with relative certainty that the current formula WILL simply continue the increasingly rapid downward spiral we've been on for the last 10 years.

It goes without saying that no one can predict the future. But the old formula was thrown out ,Without reason, while it was enjoying unprecedented growth. New formulas have lead to nothing but decline.

• Upvote (+1) 7

absolutely right, I wasn't talking to you, if I wanted your opinion, I would have asked for it. 

The fact it is a bad game can be seen, with its population, don't be ignorant and dismiss that, 

And if you think this feels like a halo game, then you are utterly fucking clueless.

A games population can be good or bad for many reasons. It's fair to mention but as your main form of justification it isn't going to work.

There is an ebb and flow of tastes and trends. Are arena shooters all trash, well no, no they're not but they've all got trash populations. Are hardcore RTS games like Starcraft trash, well no, no they're not but they've all got trash population. On the flip side look at the single life FFA genre that has risen to popularity in H1Z1 / Battlegrounds. Are they cheaply produced trash, well arguably, are they popuLAR - yes. You see where I'm going with this maybe try an example yourself.

OT- CoD WWII preview streaming in 90mins. CoD going full circle to follow in the trends and want for that aesthetic.

• Upvote (+1) 1

"Why do you stupid idiots even play this stupid idiotic game? How can you tolerate how bad and stupid it is? You must just be stupid cause you like a bad game. Halo 5 is a bad game. Please explain why you like this bad game."

- That guy

Go back to H5 GD, this is the HCS thread

11:59 PM PST on may 4th, I think

off season, anything goes bruh

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 11

Naded doesn't mix Contra.

IDK how people keep forgetting WFX. Contra + Falcated would have been a better decision for EG I think. Or Contra/Ryanoob or Ryanoob/Dastroyed.

PS: Formal, Baby J, Randa and Commonly to4 for Daytona

That squad literally could not be more hype

I'm pretty sure that was a joke. Also, who is Randa? :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

i wish the twins would either grind hard for this season or retire. my heart cant take another disappointing season and there are other teams that would kill to play for that pro league spot. i love roybox, but it is hard to watch them half-halfheartedly play when they could be so good 

• Upvote (+1) 8

IDK how people keep forgetting WFX. Contra + Falcated would have been a better decision for EG I think. Or Contra/Ryanoob or Ryanoob/Dastroyed.

WFX is the reason people say they don't mix. Not to mention it's just obvious, Naded is borderline psychotic when it comes to Halo and Contra is on bad terms with like half of the pro player pool.

I agree that Contra and Falcated would have been best.

Do we have confirmation that Contra was even dropped? I know he very unhappy on EG, his relationship with the twins was strained at best and he disagreed with the team (primarily Towey) over picking up Ogre 2.

This isn't real, Formal has GPL the same weekend as Daytona anyways 

This isn't real, Formal has GPL the same weekend as Daytona anyways 

I'm sure he can do both.  He's the best player ever to pick up a controller after all.  That's why he has so many CoD World Championship wins.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 4

I'm sure he can do both.  He's the best player ever to pick up a controller after all.  That's why he has so many CoD World Championship wins.

#Analyzed