CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

So eg ended up losing 6-5 to splyce.

I think this EG is definitely an upgrade from the last.

Both falcated and naded are better players then 2gre and contra.

Contra has an amazing shot but he really hasnt been very succesfull since world champs with denial last year..

I think EG can still be a top 6 team

YZU9G7q.jpg

Give it another 5 months guys, you'll be fully adjusted to H5's aiming once you reach 2 years of playing it. 

they literally dont know how

Yeah that's what's worries me :( But I sincerely hope they are doing everything in their power to try to fix it right now. They are also getting so much help from the other thread too. Because this problem plus the settings should be the most important thing for them right now.

Don't worry, they will get it right it right at the 4th time of asking with halo 6.

To be honest I actually feel a great deal of sympathy for the customer team, as they must just be bombarded with complaints, and it must feel like a never ending stream of complaints, as the developers/engineers/design and settings team just continuously mess up

The new HCS settings now emphasize the issue of precision weapon balancing and the blatant advantage of the BR vs pistol. 343's inability to understand the fundamental reasoning behind equal starts frustrates me like no other.

Yeah i feel that too. Interestingly i dont think the br has actually gotten worse without the AR, its just that the AR was so bad it was putting other issues on the back burner.

Yeah i feel that too. Interestingly i dont think the br has actually gotten worse without the AR, its just that the AR was so bad it was putting other issues on the back burner.

This has literally being the problem with halo, since halo reach.

Far too many fundamental problems present when the game launched tarnishing the game and turning fans away.

• Upvote (+1) 3

The comments on that tweet.. people actually think a -1ms delay monitor can exist

Yeah people confuse pixel response (which is a bs stat anyway) with input lag all the time. With how ubiquitous technology is its amazing how little most people actually know about it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Menke said on waypoint they know exactly what the problem is but he has no idea how long it will be or if a fix is realistically possible. Hopefully its not so deep in the engine that it can be patched out.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Menke said on waypoint they know exactly what the problem is but he has no idea how long it will be or if a fix is realistically possible. Hopefully its not so deep in the engine that it can be patched out.

They know the exact problem but don't even know if a fix is possible? Sounds about right. This game has been a shambles, so was 4 and so was reach. The only time I've had any fun in Halo since 3 is MCC and even though that was a disaster I still had the time of my life playing Halo regardless of the problems. What we're playing now isn't Halo, it's generic broken plastic sci-fi shooter v1.8

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Remember how observer mode was dev kit exclusive ? And how they coudlnt fix forge fps drops because they would need to change the rendering process ? Well they did both things. At this point, they should plainly say we will fix it or it will be fixed for Halo 6. I am sorry Menke has to fill us with the same bulshit, clearly its not even his department and he is trying to be helpful.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Link? I think I might have seen that too, but I don't think he mentioned anything about the aiming?

They know the exact problem but don't even know if a fix is possible? Sounds about right. This game has been a shambles, so was 4 and so was reach. The only time I've had any fun in Halo since 3 is MCC and even though that was a disaster I still had the time of my life playing Halo regardless of the problems. What we're playing now isn't Halo, it's generic broken plastic sci-fi shooter v1.8

Remember how observer mode was dev kit exclusive ? And how they coudlnt fix forge fps drops because they would need to change the rendering process ? Well they did both things. At this point, they should plainly say we will fix it or it will be fixed for Halo 6. I am sorry Menke has to fill us with the same bulshit, clearly its not even his department and he is trying to be helpful.

To clear up any confusion i grabbed his exact quote from waypoint:

In my role I've only heard third or fourth hand about the heavy aim stuff, but I can say it's something being taken very seriously. From what I've heard they know exactly what it is at this point and are working towards a solution. But I don't know how difficult that solution is or how long it would be till we see a fix.

Link

• Upvote (+1) 3

Does anyone have a time line for when the aiming headcasing started? I was super convinced there was something wrong with it on day one, even drew graphs and shit, yet literally none you mad bastards believed me or anybody else.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Does anyone have a time line for when the aiming headcasing started? I was super convinced there was something wrong with it on day one, even drew graphs and shit, yet literally none you mad bastards believed me or anybody else.

:thinking:  SOO MANY people especially here have been complaining about the aiming since day 1.  The people calling it "headcasing" have always been a much smaller minority.  Its just coming back up now because people 1) can't rely on their lowskill bullethoses as much 2) there is some experimental verification that its an issue 3) was in Vision 4) has been acknowledged by 343 (not that it hasn't been, but they have just recently been specific about it).

I think I know why I missed it in the beginning. Because when I create new accounts to play on, they're so much better than my main (Which I NEVER play on anymore. Not fun to play on an account with high MMR against good people and get shit on because you can't aim :( ) I guess my main was like a new account back then where I didn't feel it that much and would never in my wildest fantasy think an FPS would get the most basic part wrong.

I also feel the higher sens you play on, the more you feel Heavy aim. That's why everybody switching to 1-5-5 now. I usually play on 2.5-4.5-3.

MM is trash, there needs to be more significant penalties for quitting matches. And less of a punishment for losing 2v4 or 3v4. Like what are you supposed to do in these situations?

I get lagged out of a MM game 3 times a day, lost connection to server. I don't think people quit as much as you think.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1